Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which Pioneer Head Unit

V

VKnVLCalais

matrix said:
beg my fuking pardon its the 7750 that has the dolphins. but who gives a **** realy?
ok, ok, settle down, its only a head unit.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
haha... What are you talking about matrix? The 7750 wasn't mentioned.

matrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Acclaim
i didnt know 8 year olds could own cars stonex why are u on a commodore forum??

KILLERVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey lets not get off topic here guys, but anyone thanks to everyone for the help, I'm looking to get the 5750 for around $300 or under so I'll see what I can find.

Cheers again, Killer :thumbsup:

KILLERVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey I'm back to pester you all again, I finally bought the 5750 for $310 at Hi-Fi Supermarket which I thought was a steal and I mentioned I was also looking at getting the Jaycar front splits to which he was disgusted. Was this simply a ploy from the bloke to make me look at speakers he was suggesting (which happened to be a brand or model called Infinity) or was he making a sincere suggestion that Infiinity should be what I am looking out for?

Cheers for the help again,

Killer

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
i have not heard jaycar splits with my own ears but i have heard they are very good for the price

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Heres a little hint...nearly all the car audio joints will give Jaycar a bad name....why you ask? Because they have great quality gear and great price. So whats the problem? Jaycar don't let anyone but Jaycar stores and AUTHORISED stockists carry the ReSponse line of car audio gear.

If you ran a car audio joint, wouldn't you get pissed off if you weren't allowed to carry a great brand?

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
also the team at ringwood jaycar are not biased without reason towards products! if they recommend one of their products over something simular that they have heard/used from another store then it will be because the product at jaycar is better! they know that they have some of the best value products and if they dont think a product they carry is upto "jaycar" quality then they will tell you.
this is my opinion of a couple of the people at jaycar ringwood who i have had a few chats with. (also they are interested in what you're going to do with the products! they will listen and make suggestions on your project.)
great people.