Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which Tyres on Your VE?

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Sadly they don't make 452's anymore, I loved them to death. I have Kuhmo RU31's, they are garbage compared to the Falkens.

Drizt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V L98
I have Falken 453's on mine and they aren't all that great but not too bad. I should have went the Kuhmo KU39's instead. A guy on LS1 has taken his VE to the track many times and rates the KU39's

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
rubber one's

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Ah to be reminded why I hardly come here any more... :D

Sheesh Rajeesh, You are a wealthy savvy professional, why be concerned with whomsoever makes tyres for your old weekend car, don't sweat the petty Raj, just replace with the same type the car comes with. I believe the stock tyres are good for grannies with a stocko gutless weekender, but I suspect what you are really asking for is some more forum wank value because let's face it mate, you are obviously a poseur.
If I typically kept a car only as long as the tyres lasted, I'd get another cheap shitty car with good tyres and be done with it. More pose value is what counts, right? Or is it wanks?

WTF are you smoking? Gutless? LOL! Riiiiight. Get your hand off it! Or in your case, get your fingers out of it!

There's a thing that smart people consider so I'm not sure you'll fully understand... Value for money. The Bridgestone tyres are NOT value for money. Hence my question.

^^^ What Pir4te said

Should only take you a week or so to save up for them? http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/pub/229775-help-personal-loan.html#post2590226

You should also put the hash pipe down. You don't save up for consumables for a car and you certainly don't get a loan for them! lol You save up for a house! and you get a loan for a house or a business. Back in your box.

...and I'm done. Good riddance.

Last edited:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Ah to be reminded why I hardly come here any more... :D

You return because you wish to edify members as to that which you espouse, you want to "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Bernard M. Baruch

WTF are you smoking? Gutless? LOL! Riiiiight. Get your hand off it! Or in your case, get your fingers out of it!

Jaah mon, ah be spliffin' oot dee ganga on da wennsdey 'morn aahhriight (sshh hehe)! Sorry to inform both your two tonne granny grocery getters are as gutless as... you posing as a wealthy executive and hiding behind a facetious, bitchy quip from a dead US statesman. Or perhaps you thought you had a tit bit of wit from Dr Seuss?

There's a thing that smart people consider so I'm not sure you'll fully understand... Value for money. The Bridgestone tyres are NOT value for money. Hence my question.

So why didn't you say that in the first place instead of big-noting yourself as a poseur: "Been a while since I've had to buy new tyres as I haven't really kept cars beyond their first set. But my new (second hand) VE SSV weekender is going to need some.." That's hardly a definitive value statement from a smart person, you let yourself appear as a grandiose poseur.

You should also put the hash pipe down. You don't save up for consumables for a car and you certainly don't get a loan for them! lol You save up for a house! and you get a loan for a house or a business. Back in your box.

...and I'm done. Good riddance.

Sagacious investment advice from the fake Indian bloke from a crappy US sitcom who changes cars more often than he changes tyres. Good riddance!

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Oh. This thread is still going. Must've missed it. The Massey needed new tyres. Bought a Lambo instead.