Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

which way does the fuel pump assembly face when putting it in the tank? URGENT!!

CV6Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Commodore
ive got my tank out of my VT commodore its a V6, have been having trouble with it stalling when i turn right n with low fuel - fuel obviously sloshes to the left of the tank and away from the pick up and it stalls from what i assume is incorrectly fitted assembly (fuel pick up wasnt sitting at the bottom of the tank ect) i made the mistake of not taking note of which way it faces when putting it back in so i need some help please =)

on the top of the assembly is the 3 hose connections - 2 of them are marked "F" and "R" im assuming that means FRONT and REAR as in which way they face?? "R" to the rear and "F" to the front? but also that means the hose lines are facing towards the fuel filer side and away from the hose's??? im confused n just need to know which way they face so i dont have to go through this again...

cheers

squidsVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S Supercharged
Would this help...?

Attachments

• Fuel Pipe Arrangement.pdf
    233.5 KB · Views: 429