Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whipple charged 304 VS ute

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx executive and vs s3 ute
Well this just happened over the weekend. Full exhaust build. Twin 2.5, with magnaflow highflow metal core cats, twin 2.5" offset centre mufflers, into twin 3" rear mufflers with dumps. Waiting on my hooker mufflers to rock up to replace these center ones.
In the making:
1rEIMq9.jpg

c4br0oc.jpg

Final product:
BXDUJbX.jpg

EhV1bDn.jpg

And some good news. Cars goes into marks workshop this Saturday coming to get the blower fitted and tuned/ compliance plated. Getting excited

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Nice exhaust!!

What blower you putting on ???

And I seen your comment about your KSport pads throwing in the towel and falling apart, I have 8pot 356mm ksport breaks all round, might have to look at changing them out, was it hard to match them up and finding the right type of another brand to fit them ??

peeds13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II, VS III Maloo
Sweet exhaust bud, keen to see the blower go on

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice exhaust!!

What blower you putting on ???

And I seen your comment about your KSport pads throwing in the towel and falling apart, I have 8pot 356mm ksport breaks all round, might have to look at changing them out, was it hard to match them up and finding the right type of another brand to fit them ??
2.4 whipple intercooled. And yeah it was easy to find pads. Gonna try the ebc yellow stuff pads next time.
Sweet exhaust bud, keen to see the blower go on
Il put up a video in a week and a bit hopefully. I'm glad it is finally going on after some drama within the family

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
I've bought that exact same gauge holder, how did you secure it in there???

I cut out the box part of the dash behind it with about 10mm of it remaining, and iv self tapped through the side of the fascia into the clips. It's all hidden and it's in the nice and firm