Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whistle

Ms Stato

And?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato 5.0L
I have a clip of guys who somehow hooked up a horn to the BOV.... so instead of the normal sound when changing gears it was a loud "HONK"

Damn funny... you can hear the guys pissing themselves in the back ground.

T

throttlehappy

Ms Stato said:
I have a clip of guys who somehow hooked up a horn to the BOV.... so instead of the normal sound when changing gears it was a loud "HONK"

:rofl: where did you get it from

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ms Stato said:

:rofl: post a link, i'd love to see that. I hate BOV's how people drive with them beats me, i'd be annoyed after 1 gear shift

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Nothing wrong with bov's- when they are there for a function that is. We were at auto 1 recently and it was hell funny listening to the sales guy trying to explain to this kid that you don't need a bov if u have no boost. " But I just love the sound" he says lol. :rice:

We actually had a bov hooked up on or vt over the w/e while we were experiementing with the blower. Was a silent type bov so didn't get the wanky sound but in our case it worked better without it so its now gone.

I dunno about a whistle being able to imitate a blower/turbo sound. Ours sounds kinda spooky (only way to describe it) like wind rushing through trees and making a howling ghostly noise not a high pitched whistling noise.

T

throttlehappy

once again
brrmmmmmmm chssssssh brrrmmmmmmm chsssssssh

:rofl:

Ms Stato

And?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato 5.0L
Sounds like a sneeze to me.... bbbrrrrrrrmmmmmmm aaaachhhhhhoooooo

Gotta get the other half to do the link.... he is the one who showed me, got no idea where he got it from.

Ms Stato

And?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato 5.0L
ok... i can give it to you's via MSN... if you want it then PM me your addy and i will see what i can do.

Dunno how else to do it!!!!