Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White headlights

jason1970

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
Hi i was thinking of buying the same low beam lights off ebay how are they do they make much difference

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Hi i was thinking of buying the same low beam lights off ebay how are they do they make much difference

With projector lenses they work well ok, but not ideal for multiple security / egress lighting environments and /or frequent ambient light activations because doing this high voltage boot-up several times a day (as per daily short city commute) will weaken your battery versus halogens - (ballast contains digital DC / AC invertor) needs more power.
Bright to the point of insanely dangerous to all living things, I whacked them in and learned the hard way about the new properties and light specification, spread of lens/beam and safe pattern adjustment.
Instructions are in the box, read carefully (don't throw away).
EDIT you're less likely to have a prang at night, having said that be aware fitment not only voids insurance but if you happen prang at night and cause some serious mischief it may also attract criminal charges.

Last edited: