Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White SSV Wagon....

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
Hey Boys... relatively new to the forum but wanted to show everyone my new car. My wife and I needed a bigger car for our growing family and the SSV Wagon was a great compromise between a family and a sports car.

MODEL- 2010 VE SSV Wagon
ENGINE - 6.0litre
GEARBOX - 6 speed Semi-Automatic
WHEELS - Standard but looking at 20" Advanti Desire...
INTERIOR - Standard
EXTERIOR - Tint (20%)
MODS - OTR Cold Air intake

Will be getting a couple of xforce mufflers and the car lowered a touch in the coming weeks and will be sure to update the thread with some photos and news!!
Here are a few pics of it as it currently stands...

Picture016.jpg

Picture012.jpg

P1010948.jpg

P1010950.jpg

P1010952.jpg

Thanks for looking guys and any feedback would be awesome!!

Cheers

Benny J

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
Looks good bennyWould look ace with a set of black wheels
Good to see another Emerald bloke on here.

CV60VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Bery very nice
Defiantly agree with Wez but I may be abit biast here haha but defiantly go black rims will look sweet as and lowered to

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
Thanks heaps guys!!! I have seen your car floating around Wez...parked outside Main roads??

Regarding the wheels i am looking at 20" Advanti Desire. I have seen them with a black lip and machined face which is probably the way i will run....what do you guys reckon??
advanti-desire%20black-lip-large.png

Since the photos i have added 20% tint and have organised to have it lowered and have stainless exforce mufflers added. Was looking at the full exhaust (or cat back) but want to avoid the drone that MAY be associated with it as after all it will be mainly a family car.

Looking at a tune at some stage too...but not sure on warranty implications?? Anyone know???

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
Thanks heaps guys!!! I have seen your car floating around Wez...parked outside Main roads??

Yeah thats where the missus works she drive it more then I do.
I have a mate with a white VY SS with wheels that look real similar to them and they do look pretty good.
With the exhaust being a wagon and having AMF drone will be an issue with a full system but just a 2 1/2 cat back shouldnt be to bad.
And a for the tune and warranty I think it all depends on the dealer iv had mine tuned and its still under warranty.

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
Got my X force 3' mufflers fitted today. Really happy with the extra pick up that i have gained with it and the noise makes me smile everytime i accelerate ;) Here are a couple of pics:
P1010988.jpg

P1010990.jpg

P1010991.jpg

Also got the extra couple of covers on the sides of my OTR intake....just tidies everything up!!
P1010992.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Cheers

benny J

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
Just took a quick vid if the new sounding mufflers...like i said...still got the smile on my face.

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Hey benny looking good, gotta love the wagons.
Where did you get the side covers for your otr from? might have to invest in some of them, definately tidies up the engine bay.