Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VX, Wheels, Tint, Monaro Lights, Lowered

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
those king spring part numbers you gave in the first post arent super low. theyre just "lows". im after a set of king spring "lows" for my vx and if theyre the ones in your car then they look low enough for what im after. looks to me like the rear sits lower than the front. is this right? otherwise, its a nice looking car mate.

Thanks mate:thumbsup:yeah they are lows. checked the part numbers yesterday myself... the back is lower than the front by 10mms so i might go super lows in the front later.

JoshsVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec S2
yeah I did them myself. total cost $30.00 and looks like factory finish:D

progress pic as i was doing them..

View attachment 43790

nice car man, coming along nicely :thumbsup: where did you get the paint from to do the side strips? Do you know what the colour code is? Ive been wanted to do that to mine for a long time but never thought of doing it myself! looks really good

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
nice car man, coming along nicely :thumbsup: where did you get the paint from to do the side strips? Do you know what the colour code is? Ive been wanted to do that to mine for a long time but never thought of doing it myself! looks really good

it's heron white and i got it from supercheap. they have the primer and sandpaper there as well:thumbsup:

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
awesome thanks buddy :D

no probs...

not much going on with the car at the moment. just had a pedders check done on the car today and got a quote back for $1490:cry: need to do some saving then shop around me thinks....

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
no probs...

not much going on with the car at the moment. just had a pedders check done on the car today and got a quote back for $1490:cry: need to do some saving then shop around me thinks....

mate pedders could find $2k of **** to do on a brand new car.... hahah dont stress to much!

aZk.

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
mate pedders could find $2k of **** to do on a brand new car.... hahah dont stress to much!

aZk.

yeah I know but it does need some work on the suspension side. few creeks in the front end which they found the cause of but $500 of that quote was for labour... then new shocks front and rear.... and you can see where the $1490 comes from.... like i said. i'll save a bit first then buy the parts myself and get someone else to do it....:thumbsup:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
nice vx coming along nicely some tint,exhaust and some decent suspension with the addition of polished bits makes it a nice cruzer. Top car good luck with it.check out my ride vn ss

livn_da_holden_life

...and lovin it
Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT S-Pack Manual
hey mate nice looking vx, congrats on the door moulds uve done an awesome job. like u said looks factory. checked out those xhp shift rims they look pretty good, decent dish on them :). best of luck with ur future mods mate.

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
hey mate nice looking vx, congrats on the door moulds uve done an awesome job. like u said looks factory. checked out those xhp shift rims they look pretty good, decent dish on them :). best of luck with ur future mods mate.

thanks mate:thumbsup: