Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who’s keeping their cars?

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Just as a side issue, (and you may already be aware), if you want a manual SV6, you'll need to grab an MY16 (and I'd suggest quickly..). Manual SV6 has been discontinued for MY17..

Apologies if I'm preaching to the choir.. :)
And correct. Signed for one today.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
That and usually a pile of rust by then.
I had a 2009 Falcon G6eT that was starting to get some serious electric problems from corrosion in the wires.
Also, the car had the classic boot hinge rust happening from the way they designed the rear to pool water under the boot. Nice car but some seriously dumb oversights in the design.

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Mines going nowhere!

Just got my black Calais V wagon on Friday :)

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
I pick up my MY16 SV6 manual tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to keep it going for many years. This will be my third VF SV6 manual, and I expect to be very happy with it.

On an aside, I have kept full fuel records for my current VF, and have put in 4,287.04 litres (will not be refueling before handing it over) while covering almost right on 45,000 km. Being retired now means missing peak hour traffic and making good economy easy to achieve. Total fuel cost of $4,593.56.

Last edited: