Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who can do a decent 5litre tune

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
my two bobs worth i have seen foams plug and play with a v6 turbo and that was it plug and play it flys for sight unseen bang for buck foam you know your stuff

You can thank the pioneering work of everyones hero VN_Luke for having made his VP super charged without a cooler then adding water injection, then more boost, then with a cooler then more boost, then taking the cooler and SC off then adding a turbo. Once you've done all those combos you have pretty much everything you need as far as boosted V6's go :), choose your tune, choose your injector and drive off

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
hey foam if i send you a few v6 memcals would that be cheaper and easier or just 1 and the $45.. not that im complainin bout price but i can get a few fairly easy. ill be sending them next week for you :D

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Memcal donations are a more than fair compensation for money :)

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
I live in QLD, never been to SA, never been to Awesome Automotive, never talked to someone who has had a tune there so obviously my comment saying that they are sh1t was made in a sarcastic manner just to give Stealthy's post some actual meaning and truth. Who in their right mind would make a comment degrading another person/business on something that you know nothing about.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
But, no one else knew that you knew nothing about them.....Not having a go at anyone, but i couldnt see the sarcastic side of your comment either. Thats the internet i guess....
Point taken and I apologize to anyone who found my sarcastic comment derogatory.

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
well i got my tune last week off foam i had a vn ss rocket chip in my vr and that made a big difference to the ute buttt it feels slow compaired to foams tune i think it was well worth the effert it revs so much quicker and pulls hard i carnt wait for his tune for my blower