Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who has a BT1?? or ex police

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
LOL I can imagine those barristers smoking the rear tyres! Lmao.
LOL! Something to keep in mind, although they may get a flogging my VR had the log books completely up to date always serviced on time or before it was due. That car had the least amount of problems of all the commodores I've owned:p

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
FAIL. No detuning, no special tune for police cars.. not for these ones anyway. It's a filthy rumour.

Sam
None had a special tune for performance. The only thing they changed was the base idle to help keep the battery charged.

Brin

GOT MANG?
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Something fully mangin'
Hey, I guess some are well looked after then :)

My mate bought an ex chaser thinking it would have more power than his stock standard VP. Apparently the computer was modified, or so he stated or was told..

The "Crappy" VP flogged the chaser, even after the chaser was properly serviced and tuned hahaha

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
i bought the mrs a ex cop vx the other week, fe2 , slip resistant diff, dual air bags , cop speedo, cruise control,full power pack, bash plate, map reading interior light, interior light isolation button on the dash, but no where on any of the ID plates read 9c1. Do any of you guys know why this is so ? cheers.:thumbsup: oh & its white in colour, & no holes drilled everywhere.

Ive got the exact same, ex cop vx, all the same features, except it doesnt have the fe2 springs, yet it came with them (looked at the plate, said it came with them). Some where along the line someones put stock springs back in

the guy i bought it off had no idea it was an ex cop car so i only found out a couple months later when i went to get it serviced, at the front of the book had police details, and said vx police pack :)

myvtbt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vtbt1
sounds very interesting here i got a vtbt1 v6 white chaser got all the goodies on her if any1 can tell me how to leave me car pics i can show u all even got the windscreen mount led also !lol and its a 9C1 anyway can any1 tell me what size or type of bolts i need to replace them to get the bash plate off the car and get new ones fitted any help cheers new here got alot of vtbt1 car pics ready cheers

myvtbt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vtbt1
hey all sorry i finally got the album up here for me vtbt1 car have a look and let me know what you think of the vt cop car cheers all new here thanks love this car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!click on me car pics and let me know asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myvtbt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vtbt1
myvtbt1 chaser !!!lol sexy ride

hey guys this is my vtbt1 chaser i got a few months ago almost on the road only few things left :surprise: and has all the goodies in the car as a bt1 9c1 exchaser goes hard and firm all the police stuff has look at me ride and let me know what you all think cheers i take pride in the car and gets the best for it the beast!!!!!!!cheers

Attachments

• SANY0290.jpg
    SANY0290.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 768
  • SANY0285.jpg
    SANY0285.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 410
  • SANY0284.jpg
    SANY0284.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 281
  • SANY0283.jpg
    SANY0283.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 651
  • SANY0282.jpg
    SANY0282.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 346
  • SANY0276.jpg
    SANY0276.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 307
  • SANY0275.jpg
    SANY0275.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 656
  • SANY0274.jpg
    SANY0274.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 429

DERTY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL TURBO/ VS 5L STATO/ VP BT1 5L
White vp bt1 5L auto, Sump gaurd, petrol tank gaurd, fe2 suspension, LSD, rear spoiler, interior light switch on dash and a very large steering wheel.