Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who has made the most posts

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
rattattack1313 said:
lass is an up-and-coming artist, and the lad is going to end up in a laboratory somewhere, raking in over :thumbsup: $100,000 a year................ :thumbsup:

be nice to your kids. they choose your nursing home! :p

R

rattattack1313

Haahahahaaa........yers.................. but I get to spend my money ..I aint leaving them a cent..I had to make my way...they can tooo...and are doing so....... :thumbsup:

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
gee! didnt expect this much of a response. in no way did i ask the question in a competative nature, i was just curious. i have three green boxes and two black ones what does that mean? how do i find out what my post rate is?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
hispeedvp, you have 1 green box. The green boxes that are being talked about refer to those for reputation :)

You have 4.98 posts per day, you can see this info anytime you wish by viewing your public profile. The post per day is in brackets after your total posts.

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
lol cheers

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
rattattack1313 said:
Seems you have just posted a lot in the short time you have been here..... I've been here about 2 years now............and obviously haven't posted that many posts per day............................ :thumbsup:.......and get back to your study, mate!!!!! most important thing, a good education......I have made sure both my kids have had a better education than me......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ....the lass is an up-and-coming artist, and the lad is going to end up in a laboratory somewhere, raking in over :thumbsup: $100,000 a year................ :thumbsup:

ohh so hes either a lab guy or they are paying him heaps to do weird **** to him lol

id like to think my posts were mostly intelligent..... mostly.....lol

R

rattattack1313

looool...he is a qualified lab tech...............has a string of diplomas already , too, the little bugger.....he studies all sorts of weird stuff...... I have posted else-where his credentials........:thumbsup: :thumbsup: