Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who hates Birthday's

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
i have a question for everyone who here does not like birthdays i dont personally i think its a waste of time and i hate the whole tradition of everyone calling up and **** and saying happy birthday yes its nice and polite but if u get forget someones birthday u get introuble hahaha lol if u know what i mean but seriously who else thinks there a waste of time

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
My birthday is the worst day of the year for me, i hate attention, i didnt even want an 18th but i was forced to have one. I just get angry and dont want to do anything or talk to anyone.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
yeah exactly the same as me like i ****en hate it i dont want everyone commin over to my house and **** and all that crap but i would be perfectly happy if ppl just forgot and over time i think they are lol i just dont say **** at all eva about it maybe u and i are werid troy hahaha

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i love birthdays when i get pressies, but i hate everyone else's because im tight and dont want to buy presents

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
I don't like them:
A) because when it comes to my younger brother and sister they get thrown the biggest party of the year, while me and my older sister get diddly squat.
B) One person said happy birthday to me for my 18th, and since then I haven't cared abot my birthday...
c) You're always expected to by stuff for someone you will know for the rest of your/their life...and they do that same...why not just keep the money to yourself on either side...it's turns into "I got you one, you have to get me one"

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
yes I hate them because these days people just want to remind me how old I am.... or will be in 'x' amount of years... *sigh*

skipzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 A4
I hate them too, im turning 21 in a few weeks (22nd) and my parents keep nagging at me to organise something. im planning on going to Thailand :D

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
i agree it is quite agitating on my 18th i didnt realise it was my bday i know sounds stupid but didnt really care when i found out was when i got an sms from my friend lol i was a little puzzled at the time thinkin wtf is it haha. awww NORTI its ok haha dont call it age its wisdom ;) lol im not to worried about the age thing i dont care how old someone is lol are they fun to talk to if yes than good if not take a hike hahaha anyone else got any other reasons y they hate bdays

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I no longer like my birthday because My sister and brother cant be anywhere near each other, they just fight and hate each other that much (without going into detail), but im close to both of them. Last year was so awkward trying to keep them both happy, and I didnt even enjoy myself caus i was to worried about keeping them happy.
This year (18th) I was planning on getting my licence and just ****ing off up bush by myself, **** them both really. BUT now everyone in the family has cracked it, so ill probly just go to work/tafe as per normal, and on the weekend go out with mates. Maybe do a night with each like I did last year, but ill do it sometime after my birthday to stop bitching and scrobbling.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
see it causes awkwardness and all that bull**** i got the same kinda thing but with some friends and im good friends with both i just dont wanna do anythin for mine