Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who knows stereos?

spice weasel (BAM)

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I have a brand new Alpine system. It is unreal. pumps real hard, but sometimes when i go over a bump, the sound shuts off. everything else seems fine, it just shuts off the sound. Does anyone know what it could be? :unsure:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Hey mate, hate to say it but you've posted in the wrong forum This ones for feedback/problems to do with the actual website But don't worry, it's an easy thing to do people do it all the time.. There's a car audio forum for this kind of thing :p

stereo_god

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
is it with cds or radio as well? if its cd the cd player cannot read the cd is moving with the bump. so it stops playing. if it is on radio as well it is prob a loose connection or bad grounding on the head unit. so try the radio first then if it still does it try the grounding etc

spice weasel (BAM)

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
It does do it with the radio aswell, so i will check my connections and my grouding.

Thnx

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Don't forget to check your the remote wire for your amps if you use amps to power the entire system