Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who will win bathurst?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLD-086

Reaction score
I would like Lowndes to win.:)

Man Ford hasn't done so hot at Bathurst, in the last 15 years or so.

They haven't won at the Mountain at all, this Century.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
judging by todays 2nd place by the kelly bros and lowndes 3rd we should be in for a good race
have to wake up early that day:thumbsup:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
well the new hsv and hrt driver pairings could be back to normal for bathurst.
stone brothers are complaining saying its not fair.

so hsv and hrt have to share the same amount of test days between the 2 teams as one team, and even at the test days can only have max of 2 cars so why is it not fair for the teams to share drivers :bang: :ranting: :bang:

why cant ford stop complaining......:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

sorry had to get that off my chest

if skaifes luck turns then he or one of the hsv cars should take bathurst out....back to back bathurst would be great for hrt or if the kelly brothers are still allowed to drive together it would be good to see them win.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Even if skaife comes last those ford pricks would complain...they hate him for his past ...surely he has been behind the eight ball in todays racing to drop that **** today but they cant....I hope he wins and rubs their noses in it. If Lowndes wins the ford cronies will be happy...good job ford boys back him when he is winning and all the rules are bent to favour the blue oval......

scobes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
The #7 jacks daniel commodore will win, richards has always been fast there and with the pace dumbrell had there last year combined in a perkins built commodore they have the perfect package, on sheer pace tander and skaife will be the fastest but the way skaifes car and luck has been going this year i think its gonna hurt tander he looks much better in his toll car

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Will be there for the week trackside and while it would be nice to see Murph win it that probably won't happen with his current equipment

Really the only two Holden teams with a chance of winning it are the lead HRT /HSV cars so hopefully the HRT car holds together as the HSV car should still be there towards the end

JDR, SCAR & Tasman would all be outside shots at a podium but will probably be relying on a few of the faster cars falling over

I've got a funny feeling Ford will break the domination of Holden at the mountain this year, it's a shame as it will be a bad end to a good week and a bit's camping :D

INSAYN

INSAYN
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR Calais V8
The HSV team seem to have the most reliable GM cars this year , so im picking Tander to extend Holdens winning streak at the mountain :dance:

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
INSAYN said:
The HSV team seem to have the most reliable GM cars this year , so im picking Tander to extend Holdens winning streak at the mountain :dance:

Funny that

Tander will be in the #2 HRT car with Skaife at Bathurst , just like at Sandown.....:whistling

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Troy711 said:
this isnt who i think will win, but who i want to win. glenn seton. he has tried so many years and has had such bad luck. i think if anyone out there deserves to win it is him

Hell yeah - i'm with ya there troy.

I've got a bad feeling Ford Might Get it this year, and if it's gonna be a ford then Seton would be nice. (the poor bugger deserves it).

But i want Skaife to Win again:yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.