Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who will win

LindasBT1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr + bt1 pack
Austar is showing a free to air man v machine preview of there most memorable fights as i type this from 6 pm to 12 main event ch.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Bec said:
My car is Green so I have no choice :p

Mundine (mundane is a good one ;)) is a wanker ... at least he can't lose any brain cells from blows to the head as there are none there to begin with

yep i'd have to agree with all of that! go green go!!!

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
im a perth boy...so im going for the perth boxer, Danny Green. nothings better than watching Danny Green live, if i didnt have work commitments i would be over there watching it on Wed...im even gonna miss out on seeing it on Foxtel cos of a work meeting :( i swear works just not wanting n e one to c it :(

cheers, Todd

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
haha classic troy711:rofl: :rofl:

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
mundine is quicker, green is stronger, if green gets an opening he will hurt mundine like hes never been hurt before. But, if green is even slightly off his game and tenses up (like he did against beyer) mundine will work him down. If green doesnt knock him out and it goes the distance, mundine on points.
The head says mundine but fuk him, hes a wanker and deserves to get the absolute snot smashed out of him so... GO GREEN!

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
I hope that danny Green wins but it doesnt look good. At least he could break Mundines jaw to shut him up for a while.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
heres hoping...

vk383

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk383
_Mukas_ said:
mundine is quicker, green is stronger, if green gets an opening he will hurt mundine like hes never been hurt before. But, if green is even slightly off his game and tenses up (like he did against beyer) mundine will work him down. If green doesnt knock him out and it goes the distance, mundine on points.
The head says mundine but fuk him, hes a wanker and deserves to get the absolute snot smashed out of him so... GO GREEN!

ditto to that,green hasnt been the same since he was dehydrated against soliman i think??

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Juzza will come out of no where and smack them both down!

Disclaimer: May not happen