Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why Chevy badges on SS's (not a trolling topic please read)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
It was completely on topic youre just blinded by your own stupidity.

You made presumptions in regards to my username and I did the same to you to prove how retarded such an act is.

oh its a whale joke, that's clever, considering its spelt like the country, not the mammal

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
oh its a whale joke, that's clever, considering its spelt like the country, not the mammal

Explains the whingeing.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Ladies!! Ladies!! Can this not turn into another Chev Badge thread that is closed.....

stuntmanmike

Car wotsit & stuff
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 3.8 V6 Auto / VS BT1 5.0 / VY SV8
I wish I had bought box loads of those Chebby badges years ago for 2c each so that I can sell them for $30 a piece and become rich.
Now someone has come up with another way to make money on anti-Chebby badges: ITS A HOLDEN sticker anti chevy chevrolet badge hsv hdt | eBay
Go figure.

My missus says it's an absolute insult to the hard working Aussies when someone believes that an American product is better than the aussie made stuff and slaps those Chebby badges on an Australian designed and manufactured Commodore. I don't give a f*ck either way. Do what you want.
One reason we have the Chebby donk is because they keep the bean counters happy (ie they're cheap) and GMH Australia doesn't need to spend millions to tool up for an Australian design. Off topic: It's a pity that the overhead cam 304 never made it to the production line. That would have been the best Australian made motor since the 265 Hemi...

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTSWAGON MY10 SIDI
dont you just love seeing Holden Commodores with HOLDEN sticker on the front window and COMMODORE and the rear haha classic

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
fkn LOOOOOL at these previous posts!!! HAHAHA!!!!

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
WTF are you 10 years old, who watches or watched transformers!
By the way I think your copy of Harry Potter is waiting at Video Ezy for you.

haha are you serious? You haven't seen Transformers? Dude go watch em! But I am proud to say I have not seen 1 Harry Potter movie yet! Oh and yeah chev / transformers badges are lame IMO...

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
LOLwere you living under a rock? every wanker used to put chevvy badges on there ls1's way before the VE came out, now your just making yourself look like more of a dick!

mate I think you can agree that is has gotten 1000x more popular in recent years. It's much worse now then it used to be! Or maybe it just annoys me more now and I notice it more as a result....

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII SSV Ute with Sandman canopy
They should make a small 'powered by Chevrolet' badge or something. That's kinda a compromise.
Personally, I still wouldn't get one. I like the stock look.