Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wich beer is best (no fighting or death threats plz)

456adam

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
Crown Lager hands down, can't get enough of it, which is probably the problem lol.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i dont drink beer i drink mainly bundy and johnny walker sometimes, but when i do drink beer

boags st george or premium,

vb = puke,

if im feeling really really cheap, carlton cold or tooheys new,

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Drinkin jim beam tonight, sorry boys n girls.. big 500ml cans :drink::drink::drink:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
lol where's all the Aussie homebrewers? Homebrew FTW :D Select what style of beer, what character you like and let your imagination run wild whilst smelling that aroma of grains mashing away and then the boil.

As a side note I have tried I believe every beer at Dan Murphy's, yes there are some real shockers - Sapporo draft beer springs to mind real quick on the other end of the scale Little Creatures Pale Ale and Fat Yak Pal Ale would have to be up there towards being my favourite.

For those who haven't tried Fat Yak Pale I would highly recommend it, if you have a real appreciation for hoppy beer then this is for you.

love the general

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute daily hj gts project
hard to go past tooheys extra dry i reckon

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
lol where's all the Aussie homebrewers? Homebrew FTW :D Select what style of beer, what character you like and let your imagination run wild whilst smelling that aroma of grains mashing away and then the boil.

As a side note I have tried I believe every beer at Dan Murphy's, yes there are some real shockers - Sapporo draft beer springs to mind real quick on the other end of the scale Little Creatures Pale Ale and Fat Yak Pal Ale would have to be up there towards being my favourite.

For those who haven't tried Fat Yak Pale I would highly recommend it, if you have a real appreciation for hoppy beer then this is for you.

have seen that fat yak at work. might have to try it soon. also want to look into homebrewing soon.

another favourite of mine is little creatures bright ale

Nofan

red cars go faster.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Executive S2
Bintang .

<3 the Bali Beer. Expensive as hell in Aussie though. Comes in 600Ml bottles cheaper then chips over there though.