Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will Kia Stinger really flog an SS?

Would you be happier in a KIA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
And don't forget....

Pirate 1.jpg

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Seriously, what’s with all this rah rah KIA and Australian cars are crap, WTF?!
The major defect discovered is covered under the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
As opposed to faults in Holdens which seem to require the pulling of teeth before anyone even admits it's there, let alone replaces the car (it's been a short-term fix to get the car out of warranty before it breaks again - hello, conductive-grease-on-steering-contacts).

It’s disgraceful, with the rattles and handling, dinky engine parts and SNAFU gearbox it doesn’t add up to the hype the unpatriotic arses give this POS.
Ouch ... pretty harsh calling VF "unpatriotic", regardless of Holden pulling out of Oz!!

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Lol, you never change, do you?

Trying to defecate my usual troll note on JC this time on @monstar's thread about the Korean replacement for the local Commodore, I cop something like this:

-Entusiast discussion, must disrupt
-Somebody (me) says something opposite to Monstars opinion to get a reaction
-Monstar posts something mildly scornful and reminds troll to keep on the topic he started on the Commodore forum
-Person trys to refute Monstars point with a paradox
-Instead of trying to open a dialogue (it's a trap) Monstar all of a sudden screeches about trolls, plays clever semantics game
-Thread derails
-Rinse, repeat, talk about up the hairdresser / shoutbox coz yeah, how I roll

Surely an open mind has been suggested to you at some point in your life?

^^ Fixed it for you.
Surely consideration to other member's opinions in the context of the subject of the thread and clearly stated purpose of the forum has been suggested to you, at some point? Maybe not directly before now, but perhaps you should take note. Else join a forum of like-minded KIA lovers.

As opposed to faults in Holdens which seem to require the pulling of teeth before anyone even admits it's there, let alone replaces the car (it's been a short-term fix to get the car out of warranty before it breaks again - hello, conductive-grease-on-steering-contacts).
Ouch ... pretty harsh calling VF "unpatriotic", regardless of Holden pulling out of Oz!!

Looking to pre-Consumer Guarantee practice versus after, the point is moot whether one would have complied to the same extent without the legislated punitive actions there are now.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
^^ Fixed it for you.
Surely consideration to other member's opinions in the context of the subject of the thread and clearly stated purpose of the forum has been suggested to you, at some point? Maybe not directly before now, but perhaps you should take note. Else join a forum of like-minded KIA lovers.
Ahh, I see you prescribe to the Holden theorem of fixing things. Twisting and wriggling as much as possible to avoid ownership of a problem that quite clearly rests on your shoulders. Now that's dedication.

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Monster has prior convictions, once he was a Pirate and then an Asian. How long until he gets banned again..... Anyone taking BETS....

HE JUST CANT HELP HIMSELF.

Look Asian Pirate.

8495151.jpg

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Monster has prior convictions, once he was a Pirate and then an Asian. How long until he gets banned again..... Anyone taking BETS....

HE JUST CANT HELP HIMSELF.

Look Asian Pirate.
Wow cool pic matey I'll save that for my private stash:rolleyes:
Are you in the habit of dogging on ex-cons? I'm sure everyone here thinks you're a top bloke now Sherrif for posting that for no good reason other than to out your true self, show what you are.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Hey its just not me, look at the posts above , many people remember you well.
A most worthwhile contribution of scathing wit, touché.
@arronm seems you are either drunk or deliberately being daft for a laugh, perhaps both. Goodo, I am most of the time, but this is not The Pub where you can carry on like a pirate and be offensive.
This is the general forum and a code be in place here - briefly, nothing is wrong with commenting that a certain dogmatic editorial view held is one-eyed, cycloptic or the like. Just be courteous, you know, nil by keyboard lest polite words carefully chosen. Now...
First your rude and unwarranted outbreak was just that, out of context and not part of the OP nor topic so it’s not me who walks the plank. And secondly, you must be true JC pirate for unwritten member code to apply and you're clearly something else. Woof. And thirdly, said code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Pardon me to school a lesson in the rules for wit and learning:
Thing I choose to ignore, like a barking dog, is perhaps you are publicly deriding me, conspiring to stir a storm / rally support for hatred directed at me.
Denigrating a member’s rep is clearly a dog act, to which I direct you to the Forum Terms of Service and Rules which we all abide in trade for member privilege:

Conspiring against members by creating hate groups to have them banned will not be tolerated, this includes negative rep of users or telling others to bait them. If we find this is happening, you will be banned. If there is a user you do not like, ignore them.

Aye, keep barking at nothing @arronm, just watch your step as you parry lest your poor form means your arse falls overboard. Aaaarghhhh!?

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
I dont conspire to do anything, you already do a great job ( past experience) of getting yourself banned. I have been a member of this forum for nearly 10 years and only had one user name. Is this your third or 4th alias. Your like a fly at a BBQ, get swatted , but keep coming back. And I dont need to educate members, ones that have been around for a while know you well.

Here is an image of a police car, look its a Kia Stinger.

dbb6a78794cb9f71ceb4da2e512dc279

Harli

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
@arronm and @Sabbath' No need to bait and be patronising and rude towards @monstar
@monstar is passionate about commodores (on a commodore enthusiast forum no less -who would have thought :rolleyes:). The Kia love ins are fine, but lets be balanced and let commodore enthusiasts also have their love in for commodores, on a commodore forum, without having someone spit in their sandwich each time.

I like commodores, I have always wanted one since I was young. Spent my early years driving Japanese cars (Honda, Lexus) which were very nice and reliable. I finally got a commodore entering with low expectations on their quality based off of all the hate they seem to get but I really wanted a V8 Australian built car (yes I know the drivetrain is from the good old US of A). I can't comment on past commodores, but I don't understand where all the hate comes from after over 2 years and 30K km of trouble free, rattle free, fun motoring. So please, let commodore fans sing the praises of a commodore on a commodore enthusiast forum. Australians have built a car that we can be proud of while the Kia is the future for affordable rear drive performance and I am glad they are around and I hope they keep making cars like the Stinger (maybe even with a V8 in the future, now wouldn't that be great!).