Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will VY tail lights fit to VZ?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Yea sorry I went a bit far. Personally I don't mind the black ones, but when it comes to the chrome ones not keen...

i <3 the black ones, have them on my car. but i agree the chrome ones are terrible, but if people want to fit them, then it gives something for me to laugh at on my drive to work. not our problem :p

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
All the non gen ones look shite !!

But yes it matters not what I think as long as the owners are happy.

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
All the non gen ones look shite !!

But yes it matters not what I think as long as the owners are happy.
That's exactly right. If we all worried about what everyone else thought there wouldn't be no custom anything lol

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
just wondering i was on ebay and found these and sent the seller a question. these are to fit a vy executive and i asked if they would fit a vz executive and the bloke said no. what do you guys think? or has anyone fitted these to a vz? any help would be great thanks as im a bit confused from whats been said on here and the blokes response. :s Cheers VY Executive Sedan Altezza Tail Lights - BLACK | eBay

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
the globe holders are different and would need to be modified to suit fit and the holes that line up the body and the tail lights may also be different, i say may because i have a series 2 vy and i have vz ss tail lights and only the globe holders needed modifying

danegerous_panda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S sII
Theres nothing wrong with the chrome altezza lights, so long as they fit in with the rest of the car, they do not make the car look "ricebox", its just that chrome lights have been done to death by people with dumped, shaved and completely impractical show cars.
I personally like the look of the black altezzas too though, even though theyre the ones that look more "riceboxy". Im thinking of getting some for my vy s.

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
ok so if i got them i will prob only need to change the globe holder and maybe make some new holes for them to be mounted to the car. But other than that they should fit size wise with no gaps.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
To make them suit the car your also going to have to cut the springs and run 20's that scrub on every bump