Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Willz - Turismo sv6

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Crappy crappy weather out today so im preety bored and thought id finally post some piccys of my baby

Tis an 05 sv6 auto

turismo paint, leather interior n lsd were the only options

got her when she was 15k old n traded in my old s pac (will chuck a couple of pics up later of her)

anyway enjoy

1st pic is with her new shoes and the 2nd pic is with the my old rims off the vx

Attachments

• vzjets.JPG
    vzjets.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 1,129
  • vzenvys.JPG
    vzenvys.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 806
  • stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 376
  • int1.JPG
    int1.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 504

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Gonna take up 2 or 3 posts to get all these fandangled piccys up

in this post ive got a pic of when i put my 2 1/4 twin system off a vx clubby on

its always handy to have a best mate whos dad has a hoist :yeah:

got a pic of my mcai i put in (its now had a 2 hole mod done tho i dont have pics)

next is a pic of a vz ss cluster that i had another mate who works at a sign writer make me up some stickers :thumbsup: (thanks recce)

finally is the centre console that ive been mucking round with cause i want some fancy cup holders :p

Attachments

• centreconsole.JPG
    centreconsole.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 397
  • cluster.JPG
    cluster.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 487
  • mcai.jpg
    mcai.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 727
  • exhaust.JPG
    exhaust.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 451
  • hoist1.JPG
    hoist1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 787

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Finally the last few pics for now

1st up ive put on a strut brace n painted it a nice silver along with the fuse box cover. also decided i didnt like my radiator shroud and it suffered the wrath of my trusty dremel. those who know the shroud will see ive bogged in the original intake vent. now the mcai seals preety much around the headlight

3rd pic i decided to smooth my engine cover its gonna be 2 tone black around the intake 'pipe' n silver to match the rest

4th is my engine cover. i got stooged and all the cover was boring black so ive added some silver highlights

5th pic is my old vx s pac i miss it terribly :cry:

6th pic is mine n me best mates new project car :yeah:

in the pic its just had is engine pulled out so we can learn how to rebuild a motor (his grand dad is a mechanic)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 460
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 405
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 300
  • oldcar1.JPG
    oldcar1.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 338
  • austin.jpg
    austin.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 285

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
bloody hell you dont muck around hey Willz, just one thing "praise to be lowered" lol that next? and also the strut brace does it actually work? Nice ride, am I bias **** yeah! :)

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Nice VZ mate, the rims look sweet. Some nice custom touches on it, they look good. Keep up the good work.

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Cheers for the comments guys

still in the process of doing the last bit of centre console smoothing got the lower half off a mate for zip tho it was a bit worse for wear but it has the funky flip lid thingo ma bob. cant decide what colour to paint the centre console either so i'll prob have it sitting in undercoat in the garage for a while

will post pics when im finished

also got some vz monaro front brakes to chuck on at some stage (320mm) and some 3.45:1 diff gears sitting there too

my problem is i got bored alot while i was at uni so the car suffered some creativity :yeah:

finished my degree now so got a little more time on my hands to finish stuff off b4 i get a real job :whistling

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
bloody hell you dont muck around hey Willz, just one thing "praise to be lowered" lol that next? and also the strut brace does it actually work? Nice ride, am I bias **** yeah! :)

Not 100% sure as i chucked it on almost as soon as i got the car

in all honesty for the $30-$40 it cost its more there for some engine bay bling than anything else

if u order it from holden (its usually cheaper than flea bay) dont forget to order a set of nuts :p to go with it as these arnt included when u buy the strut brace

and for lowering it.... i dunno really i had pedders lowered springs and shocks, radius rod bush kit, sway bar links, steering rack & strut top bearings in my vx and it handled well. i replaced everything that i broke inc :whistling (whoever ended up with my old vx got a sweet car)

i think for the moment i might get some nolthane radius rod bushes and some lowered springs maybe but i have had my rear tyres scrub a bit with a full car load so i think i'll need my rear arches rolled before i do anything further

kzh_lim

kzh
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VZ SV6
hey..new here..just wondering if your rims are 18s or 19s? i'm thinking of changing my vz sv6's rims some time soon..will 19s look too big or affect performance in any ways??

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
My mags are only 18". they are xhp jets

most people will say you need at least 19" or 20" on a vt-vz but im happy with my pissy 18's :p

wheels only start to look to big imho when they are 22" on a vt - vz but thats just me

kzh_lim

kzh
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VZ SV6
is it a 235 or 245 wheel? will putting on a 245 wheel rub against the inside as what the dealer told me? i would like to change mine probably to a 245/35R19...anything i should be aware of?? thanks!!