Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Window Tinting prices

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
got quoted $200 for midnight express tint from tint a car a week ago, got quoted $300 when i booked my car in today. This tint is slighlty darker than legal but you shouldnt have any problems unless you are drawing attention to yourself.

Was going to go octane just to be safe but the midnight express looks so good and on my black ute i want a nice dark tint. I think the fact that im basically in a stocky (just 20s and hard lid added) my dark tint shouldnt draw unwanted attention. If you have P's and or a super loud exhaust or massively lowered then id probably stick in legal range because at some stage you're likely to catch a copper in a bad mood and get defected for it

I've got about 15 or 20% on my car (not sure as it was on when I bought it) and I've had the cops come to my house and checked over my car (loud exhaust complaints, now fixed) and they didn't say anything.

blakssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS-V
hey icey, hows the octane tint at night time?

ie; if u wer reversing or wot not. lookin outta ya mirrors, does it require you to wind down either/any of them?