Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wm cluster trim/fascia fit over ve cluster?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
*insert popcorn eating MJ picture*

Veberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve berlina
Lol this faggot probably never had a cluster to begin with. Time wasting ####er!

anarklov3r

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 WM Caprice
Well that's just rude. Zerone is one of the most active car modders on the VE / Canbus scene. The work Zerone has done is probably the only reason people can do dash / cluster swaps in their car without getting ripped off... I wouldnt be surprised if Zerones inbox is full mate, and with that attitude i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt sell out of spite.

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
I wouldnt be surprised if Zerones inbox is full
i've read he has disabled messaging, as he was getting too many messages - and if he answers a question in a thread, everyone can read his responses, and also search the forum before asking the same questions again and again :)

and with that attitude i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt sell out of spite.
^^ ditto!

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Lol this faggot probably never had a cluster to begin with. Time wasting ####er!

I wouldnt be surprised if Zerones inbox is full mate, and with that attitude i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt sell out of spite.

My apologies.... I have had a recent death in the family, and as a consequence I dont have a lot of spare time on my hands.
On top of this, I run 2 full time websites for shits and giggles (www.carmodder.com • Index page), work 48 hour weeks, and I TRY to be as helpful as possible to people when I have any spare time on my hands.

Luckily for you VEBerlina, I still do have the cluster, but your little rant has just bumped up the price.
I was going to sell it to you for around $250 plus postage....

However, being the faggot that I am, the price is now $800... (Same price as they are brand new from Holden).
You still interested ? ;)

Last edited:

Veberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve berlina
Bullshit. I posted like 10 times and u replied on another thread totally ignoring this one. I doubt u ever had the cluster. Ill buy new from holden rather than waste my time with you.

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
VEBelina, you have a lot to learn....

Just a quick word of advice, Dont get emotional over business.
In the end, if you REALLY want this cluster (and it sounds like would be willing to give your right testicle, if you still had one), my honest advice is to be patient - especially when conductiing business.
I am a busy person, and like it or not, my world does not revolve around you and your Caprice conversion.
Had you been patient, you could have purchased the cluster for a very cheap price. (Im no idiot, I know what this **** is worth, and to be honest, the price I was willing to give it away for wasnt worth my time).

Insetead, you have decided to mouth off, which is going to cost you an extra $500 to get essentially the same thing.

I help A LOT of people out with a lot of things, which means yes, I replied to 1 post that I was aked to reply to, because the person involved politely asked, and is and always has been a true gentleman.
I make absolutely no apologies for this, and if this upsets you (Which it clearly has), then go grab a tampon from your mum, shove it up ya gina, and take a Panadol for your period pain, beacuse I dont take this shat from my misses, and I certainly wont take it from some internet tard.

In the end, I couldnt give a rats ass where you get your cluster from.
The fact is you are the loser in all this, I still have the cluster, and I KNOW how difficult they are to get, and I KNOW that I can sell it at any time for more than I was willing to sell it for here.

Finally, they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Funnily enough, I needed to add a few extra words to these images to hammer home my point,

image.php

Oh, and to give you an idea of WHAT I DO HAVE,
The following is a picture of
1) An E3 HSV SWB Cluster,
2) Your ex E# Grange Cluster (Brand new, still in its plastic Lol),
3) An E2 HSV SWB Cluster
4) A Vauxhall VXR8 MPH/KM Cluster (Rare as hens teeth),
5) And for good measure, and IQ unit with Sat Nav.

image.php

Enjoy the pictures, cause that is as about as close as your are going to get to any of this ****.

Veberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve berlina
My point exactly. You were never going to sell it, preferring to jerk off over it and boast on some forum.

Time wasting dog.

anarklov3r

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 WM Caprice
Hey Zerone i know im hijacking this guys thread, but stuff him.

What does the E3 grange cluster have that a WM Caprice cluster wouldn't? If there's actually a difference i might buy it off you.