Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wollongong Break Ins.....

toymachine

Reaction score
Hey guys wasn't too sure where to post this, but in the past 2 weeks ive had to mates whos commos have been broken into in the north wollongong area (both VT's). they pryed out the rear small triangular window to get in the car.

one of em lost over $1g worth of stuff

I noticed a honda jazz not far from one of em with a similar thing but the small window at the front of the car broken off too.

Anyone else know of anymore....

anyway so watch out around the gong

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
I was told about the rear quarter windows coming out easily by my mate. his vt was broken into and they just popped the rear quarter out and left it on the back set for him lol. can be fixed with 2 screws in the window seals. Can post pics if anyone wants 2 no more.

Im sure that it is just a gang/bunch of kids who have recently worked out how to break into cars. they will get busted soon enough and until then jst dont leave stuff in your car

toymachine

Reaction score
bunch of kids who know what they are doing... took all my mates stereo out without damaging a thing. every screw undone every wire cut properly, ***in gutsy too looking where the cars were parked....