Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woodgrain Or Leather Steering Wheels

WOOD GRAIN OR LEATHER STEERING WHEEL

• WOODGRAIN

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • LEATHER ( MOMO LOOK ALIKE )

Votes: 76 76.8%

• Total voters

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
woodgrain looks really classy. i have a leather one, but the woodgrain steering wheel in my dads old vk was the best steering wheel id ever seen, but when the car got written off it got sold with the rest of the car. I wouldnt be able to have a woodgrain steering wheel in my new vk cause it wouldnt compare.
but woodgrain looks nice in your car

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Woodgrain all the way, a nice woodgrain wheel in the older cars looks awesome, and the beige interior looks the part with em too

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
woodgrain on the older cars leather on the "newer"

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
i just got a question, so many ppl are commenting on wood grain how come the ppl who voted leather arnt saying ne thing, cos theres more votes for that, i just wanted to no why they liked leather lol.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
ive hered of wood grain steering wheels being bad coz in crashes they splinter into pieces ans can impail the driver, woodgrain looks nice but only iff its in suitble interior eg: vk calais with marron interior, but with ur interior clint i think personally it wouldnt suit as it would be to dark for the surrounding, if u could get a wheel in pine colour it would suit, thus y i vote for leather. safer (not splintering) and if in tan colour will suit.

ive got a gray steering wheel in mine and it dosnt look 2 bad, but it was out of my old car which was gray interior and i must say the same colour wheel to dash looked like a complete product, not out of place

Edit: just did a quick 2 second job on a leather wheel

Attachments

• tanish wheel.jpg
    tanish wheel.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited: