Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Working out speedo corrections....

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
What numbers do I use for working out speedo corrections with tyre/rim changes?? or can someone work it out for me pretty please?? I will have to reset the Calais dash with new numbers.... I hope I can work that out too lol, step by step programming me thinks for that lol

But it is set for 15's x 60 & now has 16x50 so what difference is there.... & to think I WAS good at maths.... musta forgotten it all after I left school :whistling

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Can you re-program the speedo on the level 3 cluster yourself???????????

Also, would love to help but need to know tyre width to get the rolling diameters...

Heres a site for you though, just put the numbers in and click metric ;) Speedo percentage off is down the bottom http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
yea the calais books tells ya, lol

Im sure I read it here too.....

K, had a mix but generally 205x65x15's on when I got it, placard says should be 205x60x15 so we will go by that

now running 215x60x16.... he is such a liar! lol my fault for not checking! shouldnt believe men.... tsk tsk *continues to mumble about men*

K Im back! there was a thread about VN etc calais re-programming too, they are set to 625 from memory & you can change that.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
w00t 6ks out! ha good site cheers Dylan! just got to work out what number than means in the dash lol

or I have to find somewhere marked out 10K's

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I dunno on VN's.... I have 100% digital dash :p so mine will correct, correctly lol

But I decided cbf, dont know how long I will have 16's for, so wont bother resetting it.