Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst Driver Demographic on our roads

Who are the worst on our roads

• Male 16-25

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Female 16-25

Votes: 16 12.5%
  • Male 25-55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female 25-55

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Male Senior

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Female Senior

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Truck Drivers

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Cyclists

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • Buses

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
Actually, I voted Male: 16 - 25. :)

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
lol.. I can only speak from personal experience, but I do see a bigger percentage of females 16 - 25 talking on phones without hands free, texting, and being distracted(hair/face) while driving than I do males of the same age group.
I do not see many males texting, or fixing their hair/face while driving, but I do see a 'few' talking on phones without hands free and driving, all the way from 16 - 55. :)

seanssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6spd man with WP power pack
I'm not racist but asians are the worst drivers as far as I'm concerned. Even when you're not in a hurry they always drive slow or slower.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
lol.. I can only speak from personal experience, but I do see a bigger percentage of females 16 - 25 talking on phones without hands free, texting, and being distracted(hair/face) while driving than I do males of the same age group.
I do not see many males texting, or fixing their hair/face while driving, but I do see a 'few' talking on phones without hands free and driving, all the way from 16 - 55. :)

Agreed F**king idiots make the rest of us women look bad. Seen a s**tload of males talking while driving. Wish I could afford to throw away $300 too.

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
Agreed F**king idiots make the rest of us women look bad. Seen a s**tload of males talking while driving. Wish I could afford to throw away $300 too.

Yeah true hey, it's stupid when ya think how cheap ya can pick up hands free kits for now, way less than the cost of a fine.. lol