Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst prank

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
whats the worst prank you played on someone or had played on you? not the funniest, but one thats backfired and/or been dangerous.

one day while puting a 350 chev in a HQ i left my glass of green cordial on the bench while i went to the toilet. the boys decided to swap it with cleaning detergent. they assumed i'd notice the bubbles but by the time i got to it there weren't any. i took a big swig and almost died. i was on the ground changing colours as i couldn't breathe. bloody idiots.

tc2001

Metal Maniac
Reaction score
Website
www.commodorecoven.com
Members Ride
94 VR Acclaim Sedan
the one a mate and i did was kinda like that... we poured another mate's green cordial under the front of his car.... he spent 4hrs lookin for the leak in the radiator :D

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
shitloads of gelatine in the radiator just befor i went on a long roadtrip. fine going away, overnight it frosted, next morning i noticed that the water in my radiator was jelly. (I have a habit of checking radiator regularly :) )

man was i pissed off

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
my worst prank when working on a car is change the coil lead with dead one. Makes the owner of the car very puzzled.
Also another one is changed one of the spark leads around so the timing is out.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
well this wasn't really a prank, but it was something that scared my friend and i. i was at my friends house, and his mum had just bought a new manual toyota camry, and no one but us were around, so he grabbed the keys, started the car (car was in first gear, and he had the clutch down to the floor) he put the pedal all teh way down to the floor a couple of times, and for a reason that he can't work out, he lifted his left foot from the clutch and the car jumped forward, and he almost scraped this bluestone surrounding his front garden (if the car was lowered he would've either scraped it, or even smahsed the bluestone), if he had have kept going and driven over the bluestone, he would've run through a hedge and smashed into the fence....i got a shock out of what happened, but my mate got so scared that his facial expression changed into something i've never seen before. he reveresed the car back, quickly jumped out, and was absolutely shattered.....poor bloke

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
There was this kid we didn't like too much in year 7 or 8.. Two other mates and I went over to his house at 3am, turned off his water mains and epoxy glued it shut.

Apparently they couldn't flush the toilet or have showers.. A pretty shitty prank, but hilarious..

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
lol, good one shounak!

my pranks have been all pretty crappy ones, prank phone calls and ****... boring!

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
well this one is stupid. at school we've got a phone in the main corridor hat students can use, anyway, back in year 7, my friend called 000, and said that on the way to school he saw a man holding a gun, standing around up the road from our school, the story was believed by the operator, and about 2mins later, we saw cops fly past the school. i still after 5 years, cannot believe my friend did that, bloody crazy and silly thing to do.

this is something we did back in year 9....me and a couple of mates in class (i'd love to know how the teacher didn't realise this) were making paper balls and were shoving them down my friends collar, as he was tightly holding his jacket so the paper balls wouldn't fall out. we literally shoved about 35 paper balls down his collar. when the bell when, we left our current class to go to our next class. we walked into next class, and walked down to the back of the room, my friend unzipped his jacket and the paper balls dropped down onto the floor, so there were like 35 paper balls just sitting there on the ground (teacher didn't even notice as she was to busy getting oraganised) anyway, my mates and i started pissing ourselves laughing, and the teacher looked at us, and noticed that a few of us were staring at the ground, she then looked at the ground and said "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood whooooooooooo did this?" we just kept laughing and told her that we'd pick them all up and throw them in the bin, we didn't even get in trouble....poor teacher was probably confused as to how 35 paper balls made their way to the floor.

sorry here is another one, this actually happened numerous times in year 7. our class would be hanging outside our room, waiting for the teacher, some smart arse would open a window from outside (they were unbelievably easy to open from outside) and he'd jump into the room, open the door (doors are only locked from outside) and a few more smart arses would run into the room through the door, they'd throw chairs around, tip over tables, and the legendary trademark......they'd let off the fire extinguisher until they couldn't breath anymore, and then they'd run out. the teacher would turn up staring at these little year 7's pissing themselves laughing, and would have to organise a room change, and get the year level coordinators to talk to the class, and had to try and find the culprits.

good old days. i just wish i could remember more stories, i know there are plenty more

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Troy711 said:
we got a length of steal batton and screwed it across the door of a portaloo while someone was in there once, and then pounded it with rocks and bricks

haha, ive done something similar, i just locked it from the outside, & left him in there for 45 minutes, wassnt a happy camper though