Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you leave a note?

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Back to the 4wd thing, and im gonna come out with this every time they come up. The ONLY time someones tried to run me off the road has been falcons while im driving my sisters GQ Patrol. Its a 2 tonne tank.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
LOL OMG a question was asked and i answered it...honestly, get over it.

btw my grandparents used to tow a 40ft caravan with 4 kids around australia in a kingswood 6 cyl did it 3 times no worries. you don't need a 4x4....i've also seen a laser tow a small caravan. but thats not the point and thanks to people kicking up a stink this thread has now been flogged with crap.

Back on topic,
would you leave a note, yes i would but not for a 4x4.

Huge

Turbine Wag
Reaction score
Members Ride
25th Anniversary
Hi,
I'm the original poster. I have now come to believe after reading everyones response is that it was not any of the forum members or maybe no Commodores full stop.
However looking at my new dent it has been made by something higher than a sedan painted in silver. You can make up your own mind as to what sort of vehicle made that!
Anyway, stupid me has been walking up and down my street looking for silver vehicles with a Tungsten Mica mark. I'm using my leg as a measure from the ground, getting some strange looks from passers bye, "some wierdo doing strange things with his leg next to cars"