Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

would you trade?????? vs for vl

cashbaron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss manual
Would you swap my vs ss manual for a vl Calais manual. I keep my 19s with brand new tyres and get 500 cash my way. My vs has brand new clutch, box, diff, pads, disks. Does need a bit of work. Has 260000. Vl has 280000 all electrics work. 5k on the vl. I'm also selling vs for 5k. But I get an adjustment. Vl is silver. Vs is green blue colour.

cashbaron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss manual
I'm pretty keen to do turbo conversion. Vl would pass Rwc. It's clean as. Wheels are xhp shorelines, white walled.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
its still downgrading tho.... the VS is a much nicer car to drive compared to the VL

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Don't do it, the VS is a much nicer car to both look at and drive

cashbaron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss manual
Wat about power wise? For a couple of grand 300hp in the vl is pretty easy. The vs on the other hand would cost more. I need a registered car til I do some more upgrades either way, have owned the 5l for 4.5 years. Kinda over it.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
depends on your gut instints. a little bit of work and you could have the vl up to a 8 to 12 grand car.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Wat about power wise? For a couple of grand 300hp in the vl is pretty easy. The vs on the other hand would cost more. I need a registered car til I do some more upgrades either way, have owned the 5l for 4.5 years. Kinda over it.

300hp from a 5L V8 is pretty damn easy too. Whack on a supercharger or turbo and twice the power with minimal effort.

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Would you swap my vs ss manual for a vl Calais manual. I keep my 19s with brand new tyres and get 500 cash my way. My vs has brand new clutch, box, diff, pads, disks. Does need a bit of work. Has 260000. Vl has 280000 all electrics work. 5k on the vl. I'm also selling vs for 5k. But I get an adjustment. Vl is silver. Vs is green blue colour.

Lol keep the VS
and never listen to your gut feeling we aint girls.

cashbaron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss manual
6g for a raptor and 10 for a wipple? I'm talking 2g to have a vl turbo with half decent power. Injectors, turbo, fuel reg, pump, turbo ecu, manifold are all more excessable than to do the same to a vs.