Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wreck value for VR

manvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8i 5sp
Just wondering if there are any people experienced with wrecking cars. How much is my vr worth, passenger side is completely fukked. But car is working fine. I know commodores are very common for wreckers but my bro sold his VN for $50 a few months back and i dont wanna get ripped off.

I'm fully devastated, didnt seen oncomming car when taking a right turn, (he changed from right to left and sped up to make the lights). Copped a fine of $170 and 3 points for failing to give way. His VN has been written off and i only have third party insurance. So i dont get shyt for mine.

It was a mad 5-speed manual, ill post pics later if any wants. Take care of your cars.

Any help would be good, thanks

R

rattattack1313

Some pix might help mate....... where abouts are you???members everywhere....... maybe someone could come and look at it for you.... :thumbsup:

manvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8i 5sp
Melbourne, only passenger side is farkked up.

manvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8i 5sp
dunno, i iknow its not worth fixing, already seen a dude about it.

manvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8i 5sp
anyone got an estimate?

R

rattattack1313

Got a pic?????? It would have to be pretty well trowelled to be a write-off..... lots of "write-offs " are repair-able........

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Will the diff drive line box etc fit a VPSII? cos ill give you good money for the manual stuff.....if its good.....

PM me...

W

whisky

Factory VR Manual?

How many k's?

how much would you be chasing for the Engine wiring harness? And the T5... oh, and the plate that bolts from the sump to the bottom half of the gearbox.

Let us know, you might be able to pull it apart yourself sell it in pieces and make some cash. Depends if you got the room to have a wreck sitting there. If it was mine it would be stripped and all the parts worth selling cleaned and advertised and then get rid of the shell.

But let us know about the harness please :)

W

whisky

azkwazere said:
Will the diff drive line box etc fit a VPSII? cos ill give you good money for the manual stuff.....if its good.....

PM me...

shotgun the wiring harness, lol.