Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Wrecking Clubsport Z' Series

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
stated you were wrecking another clubsport later in the week in one of your posts? Any chance of the guage pods w/ guages being availalbe? if so pm me how much and do you have any of the vz clubsport headlights? projector ones? would be keen on those to. look forward to hearing from you.
cheers,
Sean

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
How about boot lid liner?

Where abouts are you located?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
stated you were wrecking another clubsport later in the week in one of your posts? Any chance of the guage pods w/ guages being availalbe? if so pm me how much and do you have any of the vz clubsport headlights? projector ones? would be keen on those to. look forward to hearing from you.
cheers,
Sean

Both are gone sorry.
Cheers

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
If there is an auto shifter avalaible, what colour/s and would you post to 3775 Victoria?
Cheers

Auto shifter is available. Leather wrapped and stitched with satin chrome trim and button. The base plate (with PRND321) is clack in colour. I wanted to sell this with the matching leather/satin chrome handbrake lever and asking $80. Happy to post at your expense.
Cheers

thecougar

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VZ SV6
I'd take the Auto shifter and Brake for $80 if still available, in Melb 3134, just email me if they are and we can work out payment. Cheers

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
Boot lid liner is available. Asking $30.
Located near Nowra 2541
Cheers

Any way this can be posted to 2299 without damaging it? I'll pay upto $20 or so for postage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

James VY

I like Nirvana too.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
I'd take the Auto shifter and Brake for $80 if still available, in Melb 3134, just email me if they are and we can work out payment. Cheers

Sorry, not meaning to sound like a dick or anything, but I asked about them, if the sale falls through with myself then you can ask. Again, not meaning to sound like a dick.

thecougar

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VZ SV6
Well you did come off as a dick, if he has any morals as a seller which I'm sure he does, your first in line and now he knows there are 2 interested. Never intended to cut your lunch just getting in early incase sale falls through. Relax..

Last edited: