Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Wrecking Commodores, VR - VX

VR comme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR-S series II
hi again tyrefryer is the car driveable, will it need to go on a truck or other i live in Darwin NT. just tryin to work out what its gonna cost me. Thanks mate

miss-vx-purrrfect

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Lumina S2
im interested in grabbing the steering wheel stereo control from you for my vx if i cant just grab one of the buttons off..

do you have many vx parts still available? cause i have also broken something on the drivers seat but i cant really explain the part im after sorry.. but if i bring the car when i come to get the steering wheel controls ill show you.

when is the best time to come and grab it from you? couls you please message me your address etc..

cheers

tyrefryer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodores!
hi again tyrefryer is the car driveable, will it need to go on a truck or other i live in Darwin NT. just tryin to work out what its gonna cost me. Thanks mate

Car is drivable but it is missing a headlight and has the front bumper tied on at one side, also the boot isnt straight and it has a yellow sticker...other than that its fine to drive.

Dan_VX_Spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina LS1
Yeah price is all good what is your location?

Mickydrip

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim
After VR Speedo, how much and how many K's.
Possibly Roof Lining.
And If Theres Auto Windows the mecha for each and buttons with the casings and such.
All for the Vr :)

tyrefryer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodores!
i dont have vr elec windows, do have a good roof lining but 'Hervey Bay' ?? im not posting it and the only speedos i have are from VS, not sure if they will suit...again, maybe not be worth posting anyway

emmtee83

Reaction score
Members Ride
'84 VH SLE
PM'd you re: stereo loom

kodakmomentz

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
VX garnish was sold a few days ago, bumpers i have $60-80 depending which one ur after and as for cruise control, i am pretty sure have it but what part of it are u after, the entire system?

shame about vx garnish, im after rear bumper mainly unless something happens in the mean time. im after the entire cruise control system if its easy to get out.

pooly.09

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore & VR V8 Statesman
Looking for a VT speed sensor
Thanks

LAZY SIX

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s1 calais sc6
what colour is the blue on the vt? and does the boot have spoiler holes?