Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Wrecking Complete Factory VR Manual, very low kms with other upgrades (CHEAP)

feistl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 6.3L/M6
Hey guys,

Long story short, crashed my car so now looking to sell. Need a quick sale as im about to purchase a new car.

1993 VR Wagon Red
Factory T5 Manual V6
140,000kms

Ultra Low Suspenion (Shorten shocks, adj pan hard rod etc) 5000kms old
Pacemarker Extractor + 2.5" Exhaust system 5000kms old
Heavy duty clutch 5000kms old
Reprogramed ECU
CAI
Electric Windows
5% tint
Black Widow Alarm System

Following parts changed in the past 5000kms
Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Fan Belt, Spark Plugs, Leads, Coil Packs, Power Steering pump/rack/lines, Injectors, Fuel Pump, Fuel Tank/Lines, Heater Tap, Coolant, Water Pump, and Alternator

Car was in awesome condition before the crash. Was getting 600kms per tank of fuel, very reliable and sounded good.

Pic of car before the crash (wheels and stereo will be removed before sale)

imgp0899bw4.jpg

imgp0913fc2.jpg

imgp0921rr7.jpg

Crashed into the back of another car. NOTE - did NOT hit or damage the engine in ANY way. The thermofan was still about 3cm from the engine.... So its in perfect mechanical condition. Its not a write off, i just couldnt be bothered fixing it.... so im getting a new car.

Car has been sitting in the garage for about 3 months.

Pics of damage

005asn.jpg

006bm.jpg

018ud.jpg

016ae.jpg

010uw.jpg

So heres the deal. Im open to offers over $1000 and someone to take it away before the 17th. (For the record, ive been offered $1000 from a nearby wrecker, they'll pickup anytime. Hence dont bother with offers of $200). I can deliver if you pay the trailer hire costs if your nearby. Car is located in Rowville (South East Suburbs of Melbourne)

This is perfect for someone wanting to do a manual conversion as this literally has every part, including the ECU, wiring loom etc. NOTE - The reverse syncro is damaged (had a fight with the misses, did a burnout in reverse out of the drive way and it made a bad sound :( Apparently its a pretty easy/cheap fix when the box is out of the car. Might be worth checking with a transmission joint. all forward gears worked perfectly)

The clutch was $400, suspension $900, extractors $500, exhaust $400, ECU reprogram $100 and CAI $50. So thats $2350 worth of parts that are less than 5000kms old. I know the markups wreckers will put on, so id rather see someone put it to good use. It might be fixable, but car is sold with no rego and no rwc.

Please no stupid offers. Its priced to move quickly, so i want it gone within 3 weeks. EDIT - Happy to do a straight swap with a set of VY SS 18" rims in very good condition, black VX bonnet (plus cash) or (i know its a long shot) but a VX Clubsport boot :p

Cheers, Errol.

Last edited:

HSV.006

Apprentice Mechanic
Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman. CSV strada 5000i.
so are you recking it or selling it as a whole

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride