Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecking Vq Statesman

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
CHEETR holmart had a brand new 5L short block last time i looked going for 1600. Might interest you depending on what your plans are i guess

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
nay i changed plans, only want teh manual conversion, as long as its a v8 box

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
hey cheetr.

manifold is off and accesories. ie ps pump alt and rocker gear off heads. heads are still on motor and bottom end in tact. call me on 0424162417 for more info. sorry about the late dely. have not had a chance to get near a computer. everyone else i will reply to u tonight or tomoz.

cheers
rohan

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
89_commie - dont have a vq steering wheel. its a black vp ss wheel. very rare item now. looking around $130

hozy - i will send u a pic to ur email tomorrow. pm me with an offer. its in good condition.

xcop5l - can u send me an email addres to post pics too. they are too big for this site and i dont have any software to resize them.

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
89_commie - dont have a vq steering wheel. its a black vp ss wheel. very rare item now. looking around $130

hozy - i will send u a pic to ur email tomorrow. pm me with an offer. its in good condition.

xcop5l - can u send me an email addres to post pics too. they are too big for this site and i dont have any software to resize them.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Rear Garnish?ashtray?gear 1-2-3 D Selector?

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
So where are the pics of the rear garnish man? You said you were going to e-mail the pics...

Cheers
MaT

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
ill get them to u mate. just gotta get a hold of a camera. will try and do it tonight.

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
rear garnish may be sold to hozy. ashtray i have. but would be cheaper to get one from a wrecker near you. and the gear selector i dont as it was a manual.

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
so the engine's had the rockers/valves/valve springs pulled? you've still got all parts of it?