Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] wrecking white vs

p_schrapel

soon to be big turbo
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
cool mate do u want to txt me your address and ill try and get down there sometime this long weekend or sometime after work as i work in langwarrin. u might know its called langwarrin service centre. on the corner or long street and cranbourne rd

tenggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore, Vr Acclaim
cool mate do u want to txt me your address and ill try and get down there sometime this long weekend or sometime after work as i work in langwarrin. u might know its called langwarrin service centre. on the corner or long street and cranbourne rd

haha, sure do, i took a vr with faded paint on the roof for a rwc this week...

p_schrapel

soon to be big turbo
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
lol i remember it.i got some rear tail lights if needed can do a swap if u like. thats if u dont have a set already

tenggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore, Vr Acclaim
lol i remember it.i got some rear tail lights if needed can do a swap if u like. thats if u dont have a set already

nah thats alright, i have 3 vrs and a vs in the yard swapped already... will be bringing it back tuesday/wednesday fixed all the stuff on the list...

p_schrapel

soon to be big turbo
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
thats quick mate. bring in wednesday it will be easier and ill write it down in the book. do u mind if when u come in bring the gaurd with u and all give u the cash then

tenggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore, Vr Acclaim
yeah no worries man, i will bring it in wednesday, with the guard. what was your name, i am Daniel (Dan)

p_schrapel

soon to be big turbo
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
phil mate. im the young kid there. well younger than the other to guys.lol