Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] WTB Commodore Diff

Status
Not open for further replies.

leocar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
Hi

DESCRIPTION: Wanted to Buy

ITEM: I am after a solid axel disc brake diff with calipers and center (complete), preferably leaf sprung (but can be coil). Does not need to be LSD but gears preferably around 3.08. Anything from a VN to VS would suit. Needs to be in reasonable condition, not totally rusted.

CONDITION: Used

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I have a ute and can pick up but prefer somewhere 1-2 hours from Sydney

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: The diff is to suit a Hot Rod and will more than likely need to be shortened but was hoping to use all the brakes. The front end will have commodore VR discs. Let me know if you have a diff in good condition sitting around. Thanks for reading

Last edited:

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
They'll be 3.08 gears if want 28 spline...if after lsd get a ute diff moire than likely need to buy a complete diff just to get complete brake setup as that is what most people want then sell or discard the rest.

Fb marketplace probably best bet & expect decent drive to get one for reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.