Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] WTB FE2 or kings lows springs for Vz Acclaim

viss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ACCLAIM
DESCRIPTION: WTB FE2 or kings lows springs for Vz Acclaim

ITEM: Springs

CONDITION: New or Used

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: payment on pick up

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

revhead2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S II
I have some low springs from pedders for sale, they are currently fitted to my vy s series 2 which had fe2 springs originally. If they fit your car maybe we can work out a deal?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

jason_85

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 Vy SS and 99 Vt SS
ive got a full set of fe2 springs but im in nsw.... if you can cover postage cost's id be more than happy to send..

viss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ACCLAIM
I have some low springs from pedders for sale, they are currently fitted to my vy s series 2 which had fe2 springs originally. If they fit your car maybe we can work out a deal?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

I found a set for $80 out of a vz but I havent bought them yet, I dont know if vy springs are the same but cant see why not. How much are you asking for?
Have you got any pics of your car with them in, to see if I let the height?

viss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ACCLAIM
ive got a full set of fe2 springs but im in nsw.... if you can cover postage cost's id be more than happy to send..

Nar sorry man

revhead2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S II
this is the add i made up on the forum, there are some pics in it for you to check out.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...t-legal-redback-catback-exhaust-2-5-sale.html

$80 for springs are dirt cheap if you ask me, must be well used for that price... my springs have been on the car for 4xxxKs so they have HEAPS of life left in them. the price im asking for is nego but they are in really good condition. let me know what you think.

viss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ACCLAIM
this is the add i made up on the forum, there are some pics in it for you to check out.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...t-legal-redback-catback-exhaust-2-5-sale.html

$80 for springs are dirt cheap if you ask me, must be well used for that price... my springs have been on the car for 4xxxKs so they have HEAPS of life left in them. the price im asking for is nego but they are in really good condition. let me know what you think.

Nar thanks anyway, there are brand new kings springs on ebay around the price of yours, so I might go for them.

STRIKE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo SV6
I'v got some Fe2 springs from a vz sv6 for 50 bucks if your keen

viss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ACCLAIM
where you at?