Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] WTB VK black 202 / 3.3l running. - not picky about anything else!

siroller

CAL 415
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl sl s/w mx7 a8 -- vy acclaim s/w 3.8A
ITEM: 3.3l / 202 VK

PRICE: dependent on vehicle. please read my budget and what i expect to pay based on condition.

budget is upto 1200 for a calais with all the stock gear. I've been buying and parting out vl's for a bit. all have been running and I've been picking up sl / exec / berlinas between $300 - 500. these have all been running and have all been able to turn a small profit so i can get my money back, keep a few pieces and get some reinbursement for the time spent stripping, cleaning and advertising parts. I expect to be able to do the same with the vk.

LOCATION: VIC - will travel. located Melb Metro and also Shepparton.

ENGINE:
MUST be Black 202 /3.3l
MUST be running

Carby or EFI not bothered
Prefer standard unopened

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I will pickup on a trailer.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pickup. Cash deposit on negotiation of sale and pickup date.

CONTACT DETAILS:
MOB (before 9pm) 0412 65 44 55
EMAIL [email protected]

OTHER INFO:
wanted as a donor for an old holden project. - pleae read the entire ad if you have something to offer me!it will answer many of the questions you and i may have and will save time!

please contact mitch on -
MOB: 0412654455 (not after 9pm)
EMAIL: [email protected]

please provide me the following details-
price
details of anything broken / missing (anything bad)
details of anything worth mentioning eg new tyres / battery / extractors / etc. (anything worth money!)
KM's?
efi or carby?
gearbox?

should mention - standard tape decks and no holes cut in body or trim parts are worth more to me than a subwoofer and cut doortrims etc. so the more standard the better.

thanks for your time! cash in the bank ready for the right car.