Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF!! Stupid queensland cop!! (a bit long lol )

stumps5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
CSP doesnt whinge abouit much tho :whistling

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Mate as some one that is in law enforcement there are so many different laws, regulation, policys blah blah blah it is hard to remember every little bit. So she ask someone else for help big deal.

So she was a bitch, have you ever been rude?

General duties police officer have a hard and thank less job. The last person that they pulled over may of been a right prat, you may of been tared with the same brush but because you were polite the next P plated they come across they may be in the better mood.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Who's to say she didn't have to scrape a body off the road 1 hour before pulling you over? Christ... give her a break.

Its the smart asses and dick heads who make it harder for the next person to be pulled over. And I find it hard to believe that if you have the attitude you do in here, that you were polite... Did yu even ask how she was? since she was nice enough to ask you lol.

Between Craig and I in the last 6 years we have been pulled over at least 20 times (the way Craig looks doesn't help) and not once....not ONCE have we been fined...why? Treat & respect the officers as you yourself wish to be treated and you will have no problems.

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
So she was a bitch, have you ever been rude?

General duties police officer have a hard and thank less job. The last person that they pulled over may of been a right prat, you may of been tared with the same brush but because you were polite the next P plated they come across they may be in the better mood.

And some people are just wankers. The times I've been pulled I've had two that are just a*holes. The rest have been great, even had a laugh with them when they shouldn't be friendly (standing outside in freezing cold temps at a booze bus).

Just cause they wear a police uniform doen't mean they're all nice. But the large majority are fantastic people that are doing their job to the best of their ability. But like every other industry out there, there are people who really shouldn't deal with other people. Unfortunatly the ones that act like fools are easier to remember then the people that do their job well.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
And some people are just wankers. The times I've been pulled I've had two that are just a*holes. The rest have been great, even had a laugh with them when they shouldn't be friendly (standing outside in freezing cold temps at a booze bus).

Just cause they wear a police uniform doen't mean they're all nice. But the large majority are fantastic people that are doing their job to the best of their ability. But like every other industry out there, there are people who really shouldn't deal with other people. Unfortunatly the ones that act like fools are easier to remember then the people that do their job well.

Mate you are spot on there is good and bad people in life. When at work I try to be nice to everyone but if someone wants to be a twat to me I will return it. I was trying to help a bloke the other day i was being very nice and helpful but he turned and started to swear and carry on like a 12yr old, he was swearing having a big old hissy fit. I told him to calm down and stop swearing in a public place his response was your a cop every one swears at you. I could care if he swears at me it was the 5-6yr old kids that I care about.
So what im trying to say is with me if you fail the attitude test I wont be nice and helpful back. I pride myself with been one of the nice one's.

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
Mate you are spot on there is good and bad people in life. When at work I try to be nice to everyone but if someone wants to be a twat to me I will return it. I was trying to help a bloke the other day i was being very nice and helpful but he turned and started to swear and carry on like a 12yr old, he was swearing having a big old hissy fit. I told him to calm down and stop swearing in a public place his response was your a cop every one swears at you. I could care if he swears at me it was the 5-6yr old kids that I care about.
So what im trying to say is with me if you fail the attitude test I wont be nice and helpful back. I pride myself with been one of the nice one's.

And I have no problem with that (in any job). When you dont show respect, don't expect any in return.

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Airstrike plus.

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
And I have no problem with that (in any job). When you dont show respect, don't expect any in return.

So what your saying is, if you get pulled over and the police dont show you any respect, you wont show them any?

I'd pay to see that.

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
So what your saying is, if you get pulled over and the police dont show you any respect, you wont show them any?

I'd pay to see that.

Actually happened once, he backed down when I got out of the car and I towered over him (I was asked to step out of the car btw). But my friends kept me calm so I was as nice as I could be.
After that night, I never had an issue in terms of a real a*hol copper so I cant be sure what I'd do. But your prob right I would try and be nice as I dont need the hassle from the law.