Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wtf

GTS69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS GTS & VT XU6
if you have a trailer plug check that none of the wires in that are shorting out

Longman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0 Auto
I know this might sound dumb, but have you checked that she used the right tail light globes? In my VT, the tail lights have the staggered little tabs on the side and the stop lights have tags that are
even. It's really easy to force the wrong ones in, so the globes on the surface look good but they cause the car to think it's blown. I've seen it before.

bricat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 Calais 5.7 A4
Replace engine with stroker,change wheels and tyres.re-paint and tell her you have fixed it!!!!!!!!Doesn't matter if you pay look what you've got hehehehe

capitalgainz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 berlina gen3
well, i just got a 99 vt v6 today, thought i would suss the lights to see if all is working :/
when i apply the brakes with the lights off, my dash lights up and my rear globes light up both eliments, when you turn the lights on there are no brake lights just bright as fark tail lights, took the lights appart to change the globes and some spastic has damaged the holders, have no idea if this is the cause and to be honest at 11pm i cbf going further into it, i will suss it tomorrow and see how i go