Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wts: vn2 s pack parts

• Thread starter pathfinderus maximus
  • Start date
P

pathfinderus maximus

is it possible to take a pic of the bits you mean or area in question

i dont really understand which bits your talking about

good chance ive got it tho

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
The best photos I've got (currently) are at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/726413/2

On the old interior photos, the one on the right shows the original brown trim intact, and the roof strip thingy bit... I'll have to get better photos for you.

Then if you look at the new interior photos, again the one on the right shows where I broke it :( instead of just masking off everything and painting it. Just above that, you'll see the light brown colour of the roof lining as it actually sags in front of the rear window because it doesn't have the trim strip holding it in place.

wooly72

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive Series 2
what about drivers front door rubbers, and the console ash tray?

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
What condition are your front dash speakers in? (might even grab the covers too if u can get them off without cracking. my 2 speakers are rooted & Drivers side cover is cracked)
(PM ME if you dont know how to get em off safely there are hidden screws!)

$30pr for the speakers.. $10pr for the covers =D

P

pathfinderus maximus

thanks for the interest guys.

from the top

david i see the bit now, i will double check tonite but im 99% sure ive got both sides in tact in grey trim ;)

wooly a mate has already grabbed the ash tray, and as for the door rubbers i have them all but when i took them off the car i didnt really look at the condition - i will see what i can dig out tonite.

steath x the front speakers were pretty crap and i also cracked the passenger side cover.... :( if you want the drivers side let me know

will find out some stuff tonite.
steve

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Excellent man! And don't forget the strip that goes across the umm. ceiling, where the roof lining reaches the top of the rear window... I really need that bit too :D.

If you can get me all that stuff, I will be a very, very happy man and will have no qualms about taking the whole parcel shelf and stuff out so I can very gently put it all in if that is what it takes :)

P

pathfinderus maximus

ok here are some pics of the goods
if you look at the left one near the seat beat fixing hole there is a scratch on there

IMG_8471.jpg

heres the roof bit

IMG_8472.jpg

pm'd you for price

P

pathfinderus maximus

wooly i turned the place upside down and could not find the door rubbers...
sorry bout that

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Another thing, have you got the boot release stuff? I'm keen to take out the lock for the boot and just use the button in the glovebox but mine being an Executive doesn't have it!!

My understanding is that I would need the wiring, the solonoid and the button from the glovebox... Please inform me if there is more to it than that!!

CokeMachine

Reaction score
What condition is the steering wheel in? and how much for it? (PM me)