Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] WTT: VS sedan for Equivilent Ute

teamkiller

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII BT1 V6
Hey guys,
Well I got a dirt bike now so I need a ute. VSII is a black BT1, 1997 w/ ~191,000km, very reliable. Looking for swapsies with equivilent VS, VT+cash or mint-condition, low km VR.

NOR Perth
pm for pics

Cheers

Last edited:

pursuit_special

Legal Expert
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 1996 Series 1
hay dood ummm i got VR around backyard somewer i think, i threw a diffrent motor in it but. the motor is diffret motor coz old one got to thrashed at our famr. oh i mite also hav to find sum weels for it tho :S it runs good tho i think aint tested er out or anythin sins i puit the otha motor in it but i tink it mite work fine. oh also the color of it is a white and also has an green kwarter panel coz it had fire damage.

teamkiller

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII BT1 V6
hay dood ummm i got VR around backyard somewer i think, i threw a diffrent motor in it but. the motor is diffret motor coz old one got to thrashed at our famr. oh i mite also hav to find sum weels for it tho :S it runs good tho i think aint tested er out or anythin sins i puit the otha motor in it but i tink it mite work fine. oh also the color of it is a white and also has an green kwarter panel coz it had fire damage.

ahh cheers for the interest...

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
thats the kind of ute you will get for swaps with a bt1 sedan done 200,000km.

seriously, i mean a vs ute with 200,000km will still fetch 8k for a good one, whereas a sedan in the same nick may be lucky to crack 4k. you don't seriously expect someone to outright swap you something thats worth prob double what you've put up on offer?

ute's have a lot better resale. if you want an outright swap, for a flogged out bt1 sedan to a neat ute you'd need to be probably going back to the vg era. at least thats how it is over here in vic.

teamkiller

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII BT1 V6

seriously, i mean a vs ute with 200,000km will still fetch 8k for a good one, whereas a sedan in the same nick may be lucky to crack 4k. you don't seriously expect someone to outright swap you something thats worth prob double what you've put up on offer?

ute's have a lot better resale. if you want an outright swap, for a flogged out bt1 sedan to a neat ute you'd need to be probably going back to the vg era. at least thats how it is over here in vic.
Ah ok, thanks for the info.

pursuit_special

Legal Expert
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 1996 Series 1

awwww sik so howbout my VR man, i went out yesterdi and found it. it looked good and i found out i only need to source 1 weel for it coz it got three alredy!! ye and it mite need sum werk on the engine coz i trie turn it ova but coulnt here nethin. mabe needs new radiator oil or sum ****.
hit us up on a mesage teamkille if u wana swap. we can arange the RAC to cum pik it up and drop it off at urs. i would be amped for strate swap,as lon g as u invclude a carton of a good beer ur choice.mabe include sumthin else like cash but we;ll see wat conmdition ur falcon is in.

ok Caya man, oh u in perht. oh dw.