Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

XADO engine treatment

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Sounds dodgy to me - I downloaded the 'quality' certificate and it just states that the ingredients in the bottle are what the label says more or less...plus the certificate comes from the Ukraine and doesn't appear to prove anything except the contents are what is stated.
The advert sounds just like those that appear every few years for products claimed to do everything from reducing you fuel consumption to removing warts. I smell snake oil.
As always - caveat emptor - let the buyer beware.

chrisdoesitbetter

| → ³8°º™ ← |
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8L
thanks hako, would be good if someone could actually a product like this actually work

Weapady Weps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
Hey I use it in my Calais, in the engine, gearbox, diff and power steering pump. Works great. I've got nothing to do with the company, but am a happy customer, as my VT runs very smooth and I'm using less fuel. Happy days.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Like I posted before, this stuff is snake oil although XADO call it "atomic oil". The down-loadable "Quality Certificate" says absolutely nothing about the product. Similar products were on the market when Henry Ford was selling his Model T. If they actually worked, they would be used universally. Let the buyer beware.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I get a shonky vibe off of that just reading it. As soon as they resort to prescribing specs to customers like,
# Microhardness – 750 kg/mm2;
# Roughness Ra up to 0.06 mkm.
You can safley assume they are trying to boggle you with science that probably means jack, to make you feel good about folking out the bast part of $60 for 9mL of snake oil.

If it were that good, it would be everywhere. I highly doubt your getting in early on a new inovative, engine saving product. The best thing for your motor is regular oil and filter changes.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I want some of that microhardness. As to OP's answer it's not worth the time or money.