Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox live arcade games.....

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
what is peoples opinions on must buy/download games on xbox live arcade?

one game i have stumbled across is 'castle crasher'
ive been playing it for a while and its addictive

its a animated game which you can play with up to 4 players,
you learn fighting skills and can improve stats along the way aswel as change weapons and have a little pet which can do diffrent things

its a must download for xbox live arcade:thumbsup:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
havent looked into that one.
I got fable 2 pub games wasnt really worth it but i got it off ebay for $5 so its less than half the price on marketplace
I bought streets of rage because i used to love that game as a kid. I got texas holdem which is fun if you got a lot of people to play it with.
I got plenty more mostly ones i liked when i was younger or some that were cheap or free or an easy 200 points
I think bankshot billards is a good game i got a code for it if anyone wants it but most people seem to have it already

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
I think bankshot billards is a good game i got a code for it if anyone wants it but most people seem to have it already

I'll claim it if no one else has already :)

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
i hate castle crashers its to addictive lol but theres lots of fun to be had with the xbox live games i also downloaded one called geograph wars HD or something like that and its insane fun

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
^^ +1million for Geometry Wars Evolved 2 - it's the best game on Live IMO.

It started life as a easter egg in Project Gotham Racing 2 (on the original Xbox), there was a mode where you could walk around your garage and drool over your cars, and in the corner was an arcade machine which if you walked up to it and pressed A would take you into a mini game (the original Geometry Wars).

PGR 3 continued the tradition, but made the graphics and intensity of the game much better. The game became so popular that they decided to release in on Live Arcade as a standalone title. There have been a couple of versions on Live, but Evolved 2 is by far the best, as it contains several different modes, including co-op and versus multiplayer, including the original "retro" mode (from PGR 2).

If you haven't already downloaded the trial, grab it and give it a spin. Bloody ripper game.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
^^ +1million for Geometry Wars Evolved 2 - it's the best game on Live IMO.

It started life as a easter egg in Project Gotham Racing 2 (on the original Xbox), there was a mode where you could walk around your garage and drool over your cars, and in the corner was an arcade machine which if you walked up to it and pressed A would take you into a mini game (the original Geometry Wars).

PGR 3 continued the tradition, but made the graphics and intensity of the game much better. The game became so popular that they decided to release in on Live Arcade as a standalone title. There have been a couple of versions on Live, but Evolved 2 is by far the best, as it contains several different modes, including co-op and versus multiplayer, including the original "retro" mode (from PGR 2).

If you haven't already downloaded the trial, grab it and give it a spin. Bloody ripper game.

yep thats the one thats cause me so many sleepless nights trying to get up higher on the leader board.... saddest part is i cant even finish the final mode:cry: