Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox Live Trial

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
I'm not fighting for anything I'm saying Xbox's service that its running now should be free lol and that xbox maintain that standard =P

Dunno what you talking about when you saying I'm losing this non battle lol =P =P

And yes bottled water is teh best lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'm not fighting for anything I'm saying Xbox's service that its running now should be free lol and that xbox maintain that standard =P

Dunno what you talking about when you saying I'm losing this non battle lol =P =P

And yes bottled water is teh best lol

Your original post said 'it should be made like PSs online service', and no, it should lower its standards. No-one who has LIVE cares that they have to pay for it, its worth every cent!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Go EB Games rent a new release game. They always come with 48 hour trials. Just return the game before the weeks done. They dont check for the live code.

..and free Xbox live? No thanks. I prefer to pay my meezly 18 cents a day for a pleasureable online experience.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
theres a dodgy way around this

my mate told me a way that you made a new email address and then registerd to a site
they then sent you a month free subscription,
you just keep making new email address and getting the code when you need

but i cant recal the site:bang:

or like i did 13month gold xbox live off ebay for $60-$70, they email the serial code so no waiting for postage

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
Yeh theres a few ways around it, I did it a while ago and got 4months free. Not sure if it still works as MS prob found out and I barely use my 360 anymore.. though pm me and ill send you a link...

Or I know at the shop (game) in frankston leave there 1month free subscribtions in the box as well as the manual just open that up and take it ;)

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah if you make a new email address and create a new GT you will get a month free.
I have a few 48 hour trials here i will PM you one. Hopefully they havnt expired yet. Still got about 20 or so left but xbox is dead at the moment :(

I found a good site a while ago and could get as many 48 hour trials as i wanted until they stopped doing it, so just saved all the numbers as a text file on my PC only use them when i need too.

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2, VL 5sp Berlina Wagon
haha thanks wagon_wheel, ill be using it shortly.

yeah i already created all my new GT and got the free months, think its time to buy some more xbox live.

Anyone who knows how to get free XBL pm me :D

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
anyone got a trial they wanna pm me? im bored..lol thought it was worth a shot