Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox One Game Forza 5 to feature Mount Panorama

saladine1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2 5.7
I don't know how many guys here play racing games but Mount Panorama was just announced for the upcoming exclusive Xbox One racing game Forza Motorsport 5.

One of the world’s most heralded racing circuits is coming to Forza Motorsport 5 -- Bathurst!
Since its opening in 1938, the Mount Panorama Circuit at Bathurst has become a fan favorite, home to countless classic races.
Anyone who has seen a race there knows that it’s unlike any other racing circuit. A long, narrow track winding up and around the huge elevation changes
and scenic vistas of Mount Panorama, Bathurst is a wholly unique racing challenge and now Forza fans will have their chance to experience this amazing circuit at a level of detail they’ve never been able to before: in Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One!

Dan Greenawalt, Creative Director at Turn 10 said, “Bathurst holds a special place in motorsports history as one of the most demanding and challenging circuits in the world.
The timing couldn’t be better to finally bring Bathurst to the Forza series with Forza Motorsport 5, we’re able to bring the circuit to life in a way that nobody else can.
“Through the use of cutting-edge technology like laser-scanning and our new materials-based graphics engine, we can now precisely reproduce the characteristics of every corner, straight and detail to sub-centimeter accuracy;
From the narrow twists and turns of the Esses, to the thrilling rollercoaster sprint down the Conrod Straight. This is the Bathurst that racing fans have been asking for for years and we’re proud to bring it to them in Forza Motorsport 5.”

Six-time Bathurst champion Mark Skaife said, “This is a milestone not only in racing, but gaming history
and I’m proud to continue working with Xbox as we turn Aussie gamers’ dreams into a reality.”

SQGKRdy.jpg

1rfsapx.jpg

Forza Motorsport - Bathurst is Coming!

Just waiting for confirmation on HDT Brock Commodores, Toranas, Monaros and GT Falcons..

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
RBRAU are running that commodore at Bathurst this year.

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Just waiting for confirmation on HDT Brock Commodores, Toranas, Monaros and GT Falcons..

Waiting for this part before I get too excited.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
anyone know what steering wheel compatibilty will be like for the xbox one? or is it just going to be the shitty xbox steering wheel only cause thats one of the reasons i have never bought an xbox even though i wouldnt mind playing forza

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
... with Andy Priaulx and Mattias Ekström driving.
Priaulx has proved himself quite capable behind the wheel of a V8supercar in the past, never heard of the other guy though.