Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

YAY!! I fixed it!

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer mines really bad i might go out and have a look today and get her running half decent

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
traindriver i no exactally how you feel now :p just re tuned the carbie shes runnin sweet as i think even a bit more responcive used the whole all the way in 2.5 turns out method worked a charm only minor adjustment after that.

then took her out for a squirt so much more responce foot down the usual lag to kick in but no splutter splutter laaaaag kick in i love it.

hey guys do any of you bother going to get your cars serviced and tuned is there really any point now im getting new air n petrol filters 2moro the oil has been done the diff oil has been done the trans has been done is there really any point to it?

cheers guys this was a big help :D

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Service ur car all u can mate :thumbsup:

I've done my from a to z all i need to do now is service the auto trans and ive done everything. :D

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer im doing the last few bit and pieces 2moro like the filters, leads, plugs and new aftermarket locking petrol cap. with the price of it i dnt want sum dik stealing it.

but as for tuning i might take it to my mechanic friend and see how much he will charge to do it properly

Last edited:

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
hey guys more great new i got myself a twin barrel webber for ford xd,e,f so tomorro i think i will go into repco and see if they have the adapter plate for the webber to fit onto my varajet manifold. is there a difference with the varajet nad the varajet 2? as far as i no it is a stock varajet manifold and with the plate the carbie will bolt straight up so when i take it in to be serviced and tuned i will get my mechanic to fit it all up and tune it with the webber on it.

heres a pik is it the right one :S

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Tell me if it works out mate or if it was a hassel etc, i wouldnt mind installing one instead of rebuilding my carby that i have atm.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
scratch that i cant get that carbie now so ill just have to ring a few places and see how much a 34adm carbie is whit the adapter plate. apparently its not to hard to hook up but we shall wait and see