Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yay i got a vt

rhysieboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 vt exec
hey guys bought me first car today its 98 vt excutive with a 5speed and only done 120 thousand kilometres so happy right now pickin it up on saturday lol i havent even seen it yet but from what my uncles told mes it in imaculate condition
cheers
rhys

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
congrats man manual ones are nice and pretty rare how much did you pay if ya dont mind me askin

rhysieboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 vt exec
umm not really just a mild sound system and maybe put some calais rims on it,i made a promise to someone i wouldnt mod it cos its good condition car plus not doin to many mods on it will keep the pigs away from it

99VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 vz sv6
Try and sell it before 180thou otherwise it'll start costing you another 2-3k for fixing all the **** that breaks.

CommVTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II S pack
Thats a good price considering the k's and its a manual. Great Buy!
You say now you won't mod it but once you start having a look on this website and I bet you'll change your mind.
99VT - your talking ****. If the car has been looked after and you continue to look after it you shouldn't have to many big problems.
Good luck with it, post some pics when you pick it up.
scotty

rhysieboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 vt exec
yer apparently the caryard couldnt sell it cos it was manual and everybody wanted auto;s i wouldve said it the other way round

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
umm not really just a mild sound system and maybe put some calais rims on it,i made a promise to someone i wouldnt mod it cos its good condition car plus not doin to many mods on it will keep the pigs away from it

lol How many times have we heard that ? After the sound system comes the rims then the springs , then the tinted windows , then the exhaust , then ........................