Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yellow rims

theperthvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
G'day,
Is it possible to buy yellow rims? If so, where would you look and what would they cost?
cheers

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
G'day,
Is it possible to buy yellow rims? If so, where would you look and what would they cost?
cheers

If i'm wrong plenty will correct me, but I'm sure you would be able to get them professionally sprayed, cost, not sure...Depends on the rims really, good looking rims, cheap...sexy looking rims, expensive. Not sure where you are, but there is a wheel store near Heidelberg plaza (Heidelberg, Victoria), next time im over that way I can get an estimate for you :)

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
quite a few posts contain such topics of painting and what not and tell you where and how much u should expect to pay also in street commodores theres some sexy goldy yellowie rims i almost creamed myself when i sore them

theperthvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
If i'm wrong plenty will correct me, but I'm sure you would be able to get them professionally sprayed, cost, not sure...Depends on the rims really, good looking rims, cheap...sexy looking rims, expensive. Not sure where you are, but there is a wheel store near Heidelberg plaza (Heidelberg, Victoria), next time im over that way I can get an estimate for you :)

Yeah if you like you can check and let me know. It'll be a year before I get any though, I'm just curious.
I'd like to paint the VS black and chuch yellow parts on it like handles, strip, rims etc. Sounds a bit gross but I reckon it'll work.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Yeah if you like you can check and let me know. It'll be a year before I get any though, I'm just curious.
I'd like to paint the VS black and chuch yellow parts on it like handles, strip, rims etc. Sounds a bit gross but I reckon it'll work.

Was never really a fan or black and yellow...but works alot better than black and lime green :| or some other shocking combos ive seen around my area...

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC

i rekon u do a nice black exterior with some 19 chromies or shadow chrome with a yellow/tan interior with a black dash then some yellow highlights thru the dash

now that sounds like sex

theperthvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
That's the idea.
I'll go work on a mine next year, rake it in, and with a bit of luck you can see it all done by Christmas 2009.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
by next year ill hopefully have project big red on the way shall be a nice little vh hopefully

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
just buy a set of space savers. then not only would the colour make people laugh but the width of them would also draw attention, after all isnt that what rims are about?